What’s your view on the latest coronavirus briefing?

and we are led to believe that chidren will not be a key vector for Corvid ?

Since the NHS has now had six months to prepare for the resurgence of covid I'm hoping that they are now up to speed and can deal with high demand - they have been gearing up ?
the nhs will never be up to speed . it’s not fit for purpose , without covid or seasonal flu . when you combine the two and an entitled workforce with p!ss poor ethics and a chip on each shoulder.
2020 winter carnage awaits.........

Sponsored Links
How did you "see" that, were you there? If so, why? do you work for Sainsburys? or consider yourself elderly? :LOL:
You think I have to work for a supermarket or be elderly to see a shopper crying because she can't buy food?

How odd of you to think that!

the nhs will never be up to speed . it’s not fit for purpose , without covid or seasonal flu . when you combine the two and an entitled workforce with p!ss poor ethics and a chip on each shoulder.

That is all wrong

The NHS is fit for purpose but it's being starved of money.

If you bothered to check the stats you would see the NHS has pretty good results when compared with other health services. It's miles above the American system which costs over twice as much.

And as for saying the workforce have pizz poor ethics and a chip on their shoulder, you clearly don't know people who work in the NHS or the level of their dedication.

Sponsored Links
That is all wrong

The NHS is fit for purpose but it's being starved of money.

If you bothered to check the stats you would see the NHS has pretty good results when compared with other health services. It's miles above the American system which costs over twice as much.

And as for saying the workforce have pizz poor ethics and a chip on their shoulder, you clearly don't know people who work in the NHS or the level of their dedication.
starved of money:LOL:.

How do you know the reason for the tears is lack of food?You ask them?Or you clairvoyant?
Your lack of vision is astounding.
Could it possibly be, oh, I don't know, that she was interviewed on TV and in the papers?

Do you think I have to be there in person to verify this?

FFS.

Swmbo shushed me , because she wanted to listen to what Bozza had to say.

I told her to not waste her time listening to his contradictory and confused buul shoite.
We're all immeasurably better off listening to the analysts' and correspondents' summaries and evaluations that follow.

Replace with what? You sound like a redneck in America fighting the fight for private healthcare with about 3 teeth left in your mouth.

Replace with what? You sound like a redneck in America fighting the fight for private healthcare with about 3 teeth left in your mouth.

I can't see the word 'replace' in benny's post. The NHS is awash with money, of course they're now crying out for more to tackle the backload having had six months off. Sadly the NHS is an inefficient behemoth, it doesn't need replacing, but it does need reforming.

I can't see the word 'replace' in benny's post. The NHS is awash with money, of course they're now crying out for more to tackle the backload having had six months off. Sadly the NHS is an inefficient behemoth, it doesn't need replacing, but it does need reforming.

What do you mean awash with money? You just bandy around loose terms. The Germans, French etc spend more per head than we do. The US nearly spends double what we do for similar outcomes.

Just stop the silly outsourcing and bring inhouse the PFI Schemes.

Its always reform - perhaps if the politicians left meddling with the NHS and the internal market we would have an even better service.

Sponsored Links
Back