With a friend in Sainsbury and he said .....

We dont grow enough to feed the population of London let alone the rest of the Country , even during the War Years we relied on Commonwealth Countries to supply us with food despite everyone digging up their gatdens for allotments
Perhaps the farmers will be forced to grow produce when the subsidies from the eu are stopped. Compulsory purchase land that has been bought & banked by greedy property developers, seeing as we wont need the houses now everyone has fukked off. Agriculture has advanced since WWII, I dare say we could produce a fair bit more than we used to & it would do some of those fat fukkers good to have a bit less food.

Sponsored Links
You are confused. We were talking about UK growing its own food to feed the UK, year on year.
You are referring to the food picked and processed for shipping to Spain.
Unless you think that this ready picked food will be sufficient for all the years to come in the future.
Or would this be a one-off? And tomorrow never comes.
Of course not you half witted muppet. Why would it be just a one off, people aren't going to just give up if we leave the eu, or are all you remoaners miserable defeatists as well ?

Of course not you half witted muppet. Why would it be just a one off, people aren't going to just give up if we leave the eu, or are all you remoaners miserable defeatists as well ?
Back to my original question which you so mistakenly dismissed as irrelevant:
He said they had already been picked & processed, so your point is irrelevant.
Who's going to pick these vegetables?

It's obvious that you have realised that you have seriously goofed, because you have resorted to abuse. It's always a good sign.

Sponsored Links
I know lots of people who own chickens, they produce lovely eggs but some people wouldn't touch them as they're not from a shop so they don't trust them. I'll eat them, lovely poached egg or a mushroom omelette. Sod it, now I'm hungry.

More like it.
That isn't what I said.
upload_2019-3-19_16-30-5.png

But if you need to falsify quotes, it's probably a notch below abuse. (Oops Freudian slip there!)

I know it wasn't what you said, which is why I said "more like it" after. It's strange how a large part of the population are obese , while another part have to rely on food banks, though whether most users of food banks are genuine is questionable.

the retired leavers. They have the time, and it's what they wanted.

Not a bad idea.. Australia has what are called Grey nomads. The elderly retire, sell the house buy a camper van or convert a bus then travel and follow the fruit picking season around the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad idea.. Australia has what are called Grey nomads. The elderly retire, sell the house buy a camper van or convert a bus then travel and follow the fruit picking season around the country.

Not an original idea in the 50`s families used to pack up and go to the Garden of the England Kent picking fruit and hops ( it was their Summer Holiday) School kids where I lived spent their school summer holidays potato picking .
oh the "Good old Days"

Sponsored Links
Back