WV61EHY Silver FordFocus. Scratches car and walks away, update.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Seen this woman again today.
Completely arrogant to the fact that she can go around damaging cars and get away with it.
She arrogantly said that she knew nothing about it and drove off.
Was with her daughter setting a great example for future generations.
Well done!

Sponsored Links
Don't let her get away with it. That sort of thing really winds me up

People like this need to be reported....ok, they'll get away with it but a call from the local Plod should shake them up. Nothing like a personal appearance at the cop shop for results.
John :)

Sponsored Links
The trouble is that for a £100 scratch it's not worth paying extra insurance for 5 years.
Insurance don't care that you're not at fault they just charge you more.
That's why I haven't reported it.
I wish i knew her insurance, i would send them the video so they could get her in trouble for not reporting.

People like this need to be reported....ok, they'll get away with it but a call from the local Plod should shake them up. Nothing like a personal appearance at the cop shop for results.
John :)
We're in London.
Met police says that everything apart from murder is a civil matter.

The trouble is that for a £100 scratch it's not worth paying extra insurance for 5 years.
Insurance don't care that you're not at fault they just charge you more.
That's why I haven't reported it.
I wish i knew her insurance, i would send them the video so they could get her in trouble for not reporting.

If you do that her insurance will contact your insurance and they will still load you. Biggest bunch of scammers ever. They just want your money and they do not give a damn how they get it.

She scraped her door on my mirror, turned her face to the camera to see if anyone was in my car and went.
When i confronted her yesterday she knew exactly what car it was.

If you do that her insurance will contact your insurance and they will still load you. Biggest bunch of scammers ever. They just want your money and they do not give a damn how they get it.
I wanted to send a link to the video to her insurance, so i wouldn't be identified.
But knowing the insurance scambags, they would probably start a massive investigation to find me so to charge me double.
All for a halfwit criminal going around scratching cars, showing her kids how it's done.
Nice piece of nothing!

If you know where she lives then send her a letter before action for the cost of repair.

We're in London.
Met police says that everything apart from murder is a civil matter.
That's not true!
Forces seem to be concentrating on crimes that can be easily 'solved' with the minimum of effort and are not interested in anything that is too much effort. They say this is because of drastically cut numbers. However, go to a location near a police station and stand there for an hour with a camera and you'll probably find yourself approached by several of them telling you you can't film.

While this sort of thing continues to happen, I refuse to accept that police numbers are low.

Trust me, i have handed ready made cases to police and they didn't wanna know.
Civil matter is their punchline.
In a property i manage, the woman renting it had the flat advertised for rent and collected 7 deposits.
Her husband claimed he was a police officer to the unsuspecting victims.
I found out before she left, called the cops, called the 7 people scammed, police arrived at her door, victims at the door at the same time.
Apparently this is a civil matter and her promise to give the money back was enough to dismiss the fraud.
They didn't take action against the husband impersonating a police officer because they didn't hear him saying it, despite 7 witnesses.
They left.
Next day they were gone, never to be seen again.
At that point the cops registered it as a fraud and found that she had done the same thing several times before.
Now tell me again about being proactive.

Sponsored Links
Back