You stupid stupid stupid EU acolytes

Sponsored Links
The article states that the EU are implementing anti fraud measures. Good news for the EU. I guess they need to claw back that little bit of cash now that the UK are leaving. Luckily for the EU, they need not hurry. Dumb Quitters have agreed to keep on paying the EU billions! LOL, Dumb Quitters.

Are we still actually leaving? This whole Brexit thing is so grey it's depressing.

A fraud free EU just as the UK quit. Hip hip....

Last edited:
It's funny; I was thinking today how calm the site was this year without JD posting political arguments. The universe must have warned me things were about to go south again.
Doggit seems only to be able to see political posts by JohnD. The universe ought to lend him a pair of spec's to replace the ones that would make him see better in "his world".

Poor old Doggit.

Sponsored Links
Aww, thanks for the consideation Noseall. See you've got a better side as well.

I see all the other posts, as well as Johns, but I just get fed up with the inssecant regurgitating that he seems to think will wear us down, and make us agree with him. It's like the bore at the party who doesn' know when to change the subject.

Yup, maybe I should be more tollerant, but not this year.

For you lovers of the EU do us brexiteers a favour soddin emigrate !

Sigh, if only they would.

Actually, I'd love to stay in the EU, but as they won't stop trying to control us, I will leave with a heavy heart, but I will still leave none the less.

If all the Remoaners left the UK, the average IQ of those left behind, would drop through the floor. It would make more sense to get rid of the knuckle dragging Quitters. As far away from the continent of Europe as possible.

Southern USA would be perfect.

So what'syour IQ then Noseall.

Makes sense though Dogg for people like Gasbag et al who hate Europe and foreigners to pi$$ off as far away from Europe as possible. They'd be right at home with Trump and their gun totin' buddies in the deep South.

I see gasbag has started some more anti-EU threads.

This one, for example.

I just get fed up with the inssecant regurgitating that he seems to think will wear us down, and make us agree with him. It's like the bore at the party who doesn' know when to change the subject.

Now work out the ratios between you, and gasbanni.

Edit:but on reflection: I'll concede your point a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now work out the ratios between you, and gasbanni.

Edit:but on reflection: I'll concede your point a bit.

Hey come on Doggit what's this about ?????? Don't see knowsnowt posts, so don't ever see his tripe comments please don't group us together.
But He used to have me on high alert and went back years studying my posts, I know he did that once to try and prove I once knew something I'd forgotten .......how obsessive is that ???

Hey up knowsnowt how ya doin ? Still dealing with your mental health issues ?

Sponsored Links
Back