You stupid stupid stupid EU acolytes

No be brave and steel yourself Gasbanni, and go and look at the ignored threads; it'll explain it better.

And heaven forbid Gasbanni, I would NEVER EVER group the two of you together. Hang on, I thought, Knowsnowt was your pet name for Noseall, not for JohnD.

Sponsored Links
yes .

Gasbanni has not looked at any of your posts because he has u on ignaw ;) :p

if u want to apologise to him for your s*** behaviour let me know & I will get word to him ;)

:ROFLMAO:
No be brave and steel yourself Gasbanni, and go and look at the ignored threads; it'll explain it better.

And heaven forbid Gasbanni, I would NEVER EVER group the two of you together. Hang on, I thought, Knowsnowt was your pet name for Noseall, not for JohnD.
Knowsnowt - knowsnought - knows nothing he is knows aka noseall
..yes the not the ontherone !!

Sponsored Links

They're on ignore because you cant have an intelligent discussion with them, that's the only reason I haven't got the time to waste.

Isn't that a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas ???
No, crap analogy. That would infer that the comission themselves are fraudulent. Whereas the article states that the anti-corruption measures are focused on the 600 mil euro fraud - i.e. activities within individual member states. It also goes on to say that the laws governing anti-corruption should be harmonised so that those moving from one member state to another, in order to avoid justice, will find it difficult to do so.

All it will probably achieve is a smarter crook.

Happy new year Judith.

Last edited:
Isn't that a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas

Well sort of, and although Noseall has pointed out what they are actually trying to do this time, it is as always, a case of the EU telling others what they can't do, whilst continuing to carry on in their own inimitable style.

Don't do as I do, do as I say - and they wonder why we want out.

telling others what they can't do, whilst continuing to carry on in their own inimitable style
You think it's a bad thing that the Commission wants to rid the member states of wasting EU money through corruption?

it is as always, a case of the EU telling others what they can't do, whilst continuing to carry on in their own inimitable style.

Don't do as I do, do as I say - and they wonder why we want out.
Oh dear.

Who are the EU? Who are the others?

You really look at things oddly Noseall. Now where did I say or imply that. I was just supporting Judy in her assertions that it's the EU commisioners themselves on the gravey train that are questionable.

You're in an awkward mood today EFL.

I was just supporting Judy in her assertions that it's the EU commisioners themselves on the gravey train that are questionable.
That is the same for our own politicians and politicians the world over. Look no further than the scruples of our own Parliament.

Are you suggesting that those at the top of the EU tree work for nothing? Zero expenses? Zero perks? Perhaps you think that ALL politicians should travel with the plebs. It's not a new concept, i.e. politicians wasting money. I don't think it's worth leaving the EU over and which will cost us billions.

Now you see that the odd contradiction with you Noseall. You don't like the Tories because they seem to engender greed, but you support the EU when they act even worse.

Sponsored Links
Back