Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Oh and its not for us to prove that God exists, we can tell he does from the signs all around us

Ooh, that's sexist. I'm going to report you to the BBD (British Brigade of Do-gooders).

Please do, and also don't forget I used the racist term Black Hole, so don't forget to report me to the race relations board, if there is one still being funded under the prosperty measures! :)

Race Relations Board was wound up in 1976 AFAIK, but never mind.

Sponsored Links
Oh and its not for us to prove that God exists, we can tell he does from the signs all around us

Ooh, that's sexist. I'm going to report you to the BBD (British Brigade of Do-gooders).

Please do, and also don't forget I used the racist term Black Hole, so don't forget to report me to the race relations board, if there is one still being funded under the prosperty measures! :)

Well I'm sure it was replaced by a different, but probably even more expensive, organisation. Such matters are of the utmost importance in Broken Britain.

Well I'm sure it was replaced by a different, but probably even more expensive, organisation. Such matters are of the utmost importance in Broken Britain.
Is this what you're after?:
http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/

Abandon hope all ye who enter.

Is this what you're after?:
http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/

Abandon hope all ye who enter.

Thank you. Please don't tell them that Mike used the 'B' word. :oops:

Sponsored Links
I think have just worked out a sure explanation that has baffled many scientist, , the black hole is actually the mouth of something we cannot see, but it seems it must be there, and so when it gets hungry, it swallows nearby objects and thus digests the matter and converts it back to energy, the gamma rays are then emitted as a sign of this invisible thing well and alive, and happy and well fed.

But then if you delve deeper, sure all that digested waste matter must come out the other end, so perhaps scientist should start observing the rear end of the black hole, so logically this means some gaseous matter (perhaps Hydrogen Sulphide may be emitted from the other end and shall we call it the birth of a nebula?

Which in time will decay and convert to solid matter a series of conversions and back into new matter.

so who do you think might be behind this invisible entity? ;) :p

Thank you. Please don't tell them that Mike used the 'B' word. :oops:

No problem here, I can use that word safely as no insult is meant to any race. When used to insult black people the B word is highly offensive to them, and I don't have any colour prejudice. :cool:

Mike... you're losing me with all these really long posts... (I nod off halfway through)..
You seem to spend your time dressing up science as religion... what exactly do you believe?

Is the babble (sorry bible) real in your eyes?

And have you any evidence for god a la (see what I did there !!) the OP?

Everytime life is created it's a work of God. If you think that's wrong - then tell me how life is created.

Everytime life is created it's a work of God. If you think that's wrong - then tell me how life is created.

It's certainly the work of something.... described by some of us as science... not the mainstream babblical old testament geezer...

Do you believe in the old testament Joe?

Do you pray to the old testament god?

i don't pray to anyone. I find the old testament interesting but it's a bronze age text. I wouldn't expect to follow bronze age gas or electric regs either.

i don't pray to anyone. I find the old testament interesting but it's a bronze age text. I wouldn't expect to follow bronze age gas or electric regs either.

So why use the word 'god' to describe unknown science?

Do you go to church?

Because it is science beyond the understanding of humans (and always will be). I go to church to look at the architecture and I like church music too.

Because it is science beyond the understanding of humans (and always will be). I go to church to look at the architecture and I like church music too.

Ok... you're stating the bleedin obvious really... we will never understand everything ... but science explains shed loads more that any babblical 'god'

Your use of the word god is far different...

My OP was about the allah/yahweh/thor/lakshmi/brahma etc etc type god !!

That's not God. God isn't human. God isn't anything we can imagine. We cannot understand god anymore than a dog can understand calculus.

That's not God. God isn't human. God isn't anything we can imagine. We cannot understand god anymore than a dog can understand calculus.

We're agreed then.... to a dog it's calculus; to us it's science..

There, no need for the god word anymore - hallelujah !

Sponsored Links
Back