Babies With Earrings: ARRRRGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
WHY OH WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS??

Does the baby suddenly wake up and demand earrings?

Why do parents think they have a god-given right to do this to a child who cannot express their desires?

It's alright, I'm OK now. Thanks for listening!

Sponsored Links
Yes, unfortunately, to the detriment of society chavs are allowed to breed.

Occasionally I have to shop at Asda, and at half term you can't move for Connors, Kylies and Britneys, sporting earrings and accompanied by their inflated parents. Not a pretty site! :(

What next, tattoos??

Sponsored Links
Poor little sods, already have their brains addled, by inhaling cannabis fumes.

Wotan

Any parent having a baby tattooed or having any form of body piercing done on the child, should be arrested and prosecuted for child abuse. :mad:

I must be very old fashioned or something but I did'nt realise this went on.What is the matter with the parents for gods sake! The link Holmslaw just posted is disgusting and I agree the parents who do that to their child are not parents but criminals :evil:

nothing wrong with tatooing babies..
if they did it at birth, with the babies name, DOB and an internationally recognised ID number, probably on the back of the kneck, then there would be a lot less ID fraud and stolen kids. etc..

after all the jews cut cut the 4skin (edited cos it was filtered out ) from infant children, based on their religious belief system.. so why isn't that considered child abuse?
the child has no say in it anymore than those recieving pierced ears

Don't agree with circumcision, either.

Jews claim to have to go to the grave as God made them...except for this flap of skin, which for some unknown reason God has decided it's OK to slice it off at birth.

Load of rubbish. Contradicting so-and so's.

Hopefully, most of those pics are spoofs, but presumably some are not - amazing how chav brains work innit..

Just found out that it's illegal to tattoo a child (thank God). Apparently you have to be 18 to get a tattoo.

Body piercing can apparently be done on any child except through the nipple (girls) or genital ares both sexes.

Any sort of body piercing should be outlawed, irrespective of age. Bloody barbaric practise. :evil:

nothing wrong with tatooing babies..if they did it at birth, with the babies name, DOB and an internationally recognised ID number, probably on the back of the kneck, then there would be a lot less ID fraud and stolen kids. etc..
Only a complete moron would be forgiven for thinking that this was the only way to permanently 'tag' your child.

On the back of the neck, ffs! What a tool. :rolleyes:

Any sort of body piercing should be outlawed, irrespective of age. Bloody barbaric practise. :evil:

A lot of people (mostly women) might disagree with that comment, as ear rings are quite common in modern society.

David

They're common because bloody chavs are now common, in fact they have become the norm, thats why this countrys shagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back