Babies With Earrings: ARRRRGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a parent can not see that piercing an infants' ear is wrong, distasteful and down right disturbing, then what hope have they of knowing when their child is behaving either wrong or right.

These children will never be smacked or punished because their parents can not tell when their child's' behavior requires discipline.

A hopeless situation. Quite sad.

Sponsored Links
Yes, three, one of each.

Eh?

Smacking hurts a child, and I have never smacked my children personally. You seem to think that a fully grown man can hit his children as acceptable (as it didnt draw blood). Breaking a limb and causing brusing (sic) is obviously acceptible aswell, so long as no 'blood was spilt'. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Your no better than a bully to think you can strike a child, however midly you do it.

David
[/quote]

Get a life soggy, I answered your question before you asked it. I take it you actually support body piercing (and the drawing of blood) on babies and young children?

FFS, when did a smack result in broken bones? Hitting, punching, kicking possibly, a gentle smack, never.

Given that you never smacked your kids, did you hit them, kick them, throw them down the stairs etc?

See how easy it is twist things? Oh, and your spelling is atrocious :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Sponsored Links
The cruelest thing about piercing an infants ear, is not the brief pain it suffers during the actual piercing, but the fact that the child will suffer the indignation of having moronic parents throughout its formative years of life.

The cruelest thing about piercing an infants ear, is not the brief pain it suffers during the actual piercing, but the fact that the child will suffer the indignation of having moronic parents throughout its formative years of life.

noseall, they are not moronic, they are just sad people who think that abusing children/babies is acceptable if it meets their idea of fashion.

OK so they are actually morons... :D

they are just sad people who think that abusing children/babies is acceptable if it meets their idea of fashion.

The truth is, when Britney or Chantelle or Shannon or Tyler or Rio or Ashleigh are being shipped off to the piercing salon, these people have not the first clue what they are actually inflicting upon their child.

They are blissfully unaware.

John,

My spelling is bad. I never thought this was a spelling contest.
Given that you never smacked your kids, did you hit them, kick them, throw them down the stairs etc?

Ill rise to belligerent (prob sic) comments, but not this. You are one of several people who I think would be better off without children. You seem too immature somehow. :eek:
I dont smack / hit / throw / punch / kick my children as Im a fully grown man and Im more powerful than my children. BY FAR. You seem to accept that smacking yours is ok. I dont agree. You disagree with ear rings in people and you dont agree with me arguing that grown woman have the right to ear piercing (and any other piercing they want.)
Ill gladly look at evidence that any piercings (sic again) draw blood.

Tatoos.... now thats different - you have any?

David

When did I ever support piercing of a minor?[

Im a fully grown man and Im more powerful than my children.

Wow, would never have gotten through the day without knowing that.

I think I've met your kids in the supermarket, they'd be the ones screaming, shouting and throwing a tantrum because daddy does not know how to discipline them. :LOL:

The abbreviation for I am is: I'm, not Im :rolleyes:

After long thought perhaps getting babies ears pierced is a good idea as you could then hang them on a peg and know where to find them.

I think I've met your kids in the supermarket, they'd be the ones screaming, shouting and throwing a tantrum because daddy does not know how to discipline them. :LOL:

You Laughed Out Loud at that comment! At your own comment at that :( I guess your the only one who did. My children are aged 19, 14, and 4. My eldest has her ears pierced. My lad of 14 and my girl of 4 have no piercings whatsoever.

The abbreviation for I am is: I'm, not Im :roll

So sorry about that John. A little pedantic on your part maybe?

I watched my friend smack his little lad a year or two ago, and subsequently his nose bled for several minutes. Go back to bullying your kids and Ill contact the NSPCC. I'm off. TTFN.

You Laughed Out Loud at that comment! At your own comment at that :( I guess your the only one who did. My children are aged 19, 14, and 4. My eldest has her ears pierced. My lad of 14 and my girl of 4 have no piercings whatsoever.

The abbreviation for I am is: I'm, not Im :roll

So sorry about that John. A little pedantic on your part maybe?

I watched my friend smack his little lad a year or two ago, and subsequently his nose bled for several minutes. Go back to bullying your kids and Ill contact the NSPCC. I'm off. TTFN.

Except back in the days when kids would get a belt for being out of line, there were none of these chavvy yobs on every street corner. Now look at the state of kids when they can cry child abuse if you so much as look at them funny.

My girl of 19 has a successful career and is by no means a chav. (Look up earlier posts.)

My lad of 14 is doing well at school, and apart from the usual teenage angst he is a good lad and works with me at weekends. He is polite to customers and spends too much time trying to look his best 'for the ladies'.

Both of the 2 eldest have been naughty at times, but I have not ever thought of smacking them. Why hurt your own flesh and blood.

I still cant work out John's comments of "3 children" "1 of each", and BTW John, you might want to read Lenny McLeans biography and watch his interview by Ruby Wax.

John, you might want to read Lenny McLeans biography and watch his interview by Ruby Wax.

You don't smack your children (so you say) but you support other people abusing their babies by having their ears pierced, possibly leading to deformity or infection. And yes, they do always bleed.

There is a big, big difference between smacking a naughty child and hitting it.

Both of the 2 eldest have been naughty at times, but I have not ever thought of smacking them. Why hurt your own flesh and blood.

Abusing a child has a profound and long lasting effect upon that child.

A parent that can not be bothered to discipline a child is guilty of neglect.

A child at some point will encounter pain and love. In the right amounts and circumstances either can be beneficial. I will discipline my children when needs be. My love for them is unquestionable.

But, every child and every parent is different. At the end of the day all children want is a parent to love and to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back