Babies With Earrings: ARRRRGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piercings and tat's for adults, who have the wisdom (:cool:) to make their own desicion, is wholly acceptable.

To inflict your own perception of what is cool upon a child is as ridiculous as it is unacceptable.

A child should be allowed to develop its own style and be encouraged or gently steered away from things that are simply not child-like. Some parents have neither the foresight or the intelligence to see otherwise: - "i'm 34 yrs and a tat looks good on me so why not our Britney or Tyler?"
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
They're common because bloody chavs are now common, in fact they have become the norm, thats why this countrys s*****d.

I did mean they are are quite common with young adults who wish their ears to be pierced, not some chavvy kid who Frogmella has spat out. Does Johnmelad (whichever one he is now 502, god im confused - still unsure why he's in duplicate) girlfriend have her ears pierced? Its dated back a long way has this ear piercing thing you know? I didnt think it was so barbarick (sic) :?:

Soggy_weetabix";p="1238830 said:
They're common because bloody chavs are now common, in fact they have become the norm, thats why this countrys s*****d.

Who's common because Chavs are common?

I think everyone knows that JML & JmL502 are one and the same, so your point is?

my daughter is now 24 and had her ears pierced when she was about 1, i do not think we are chavs, in fact far from it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion on their perception of me abusing my daughter, is it only perceived as chavvy recently or am i one of the first chavs, my son who is 27 now and got an ear pierced when he was about 12 because he wanted to, and also one of my twins who will be 8 next week wants to get his ear peirced because he plays guitar and football and rock stars and footballers have their ear pierced. AM I SUPERCHAV :oops: or do i give a stuff what anyone thinks

Sponsored Links
piercings are reversible, whats the big problem?

a fella i work with just bought his 2yr old son a 40quid ralph lauren shirt to match his own. i thought it was a waste of money and they'd probably look like a pair of tw@s but i didnt say to him cos its not really my business.

Coljack, brilliant idea about the ID no etc, maybe not a tattoo but perhaps a barcode label stuck on their bottom so they can be sat on a CONVEYOR :D and be zapped as they trundle along (might have to tie em down so they dont take off though ;) )

so what?
whats the difference in piercing a childs ear and dressing them in a way that you dont like?

If you don't know the answer to that question, please do not have any more children. :rolleyes:

Only a complete moron would be forgiven for thinking that this was the only way to permanently 'tag' your child.

On the back of the neck, ffs! What a tool. :rolleyes:

short of removing the skin, it is the only way to tag your child..RFI tags can be surgically removed with little or no scaring, removing an ID tat would leave a sizeable scar..

I was originally going to sugest the sole of a foot, but limbs are often lost.
the back of the kneck can be covered with long hair but would not require removing clothing to check when going through airports etc..

oh, and can you not spot sarcasm? :rolleyes:

so what?
whats the difference in piercing a childs ear and dressing them in a way that you dont like?

If you don't know the answer to that question, please do not have any more children. :rolleyes:

you should be an MP you avoided that question nicely.

i dont particularly like earings in children but if the child grows up and doesnt like them they can take them out. whats the big deal?

people here are saying YOU pierced the child, but YOU also dressed them in a way others may find ridiculous. i dont see the difference.

dressing them funny is not permanent, a hole throught the ear, and as was the case with my cousin, dangly earings can cause elongation of the holes and even tearing if caught on something.
so rather than a small hole she now has a slot long enough that you can get a pencil through it..

ok i can see where your coming from that incident with your cousin is unfortunate. the vast amjority of cases children are not pemantly scared.

but its not a disfiguring scar and i dont think that is what this thread is about. i just think this whole subject smacks of superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back