CATS

Cat owners really f*cking get me.

Selfish, Selfish, Selfish.

We need to start whipping these people.

Sponsored Links
TBH, cats do not smell, they do not have a body odor like humans have, especially when humans have indulged in a heavy exercise or running etc, or if they have not had bath for 3 days they stink, but cats despite not bathing for years still fail to trigger any response on smell sensors!

But you could smell some vile people from miles away.

My wife was horrified when I first got a cat in, now I have 10, she was scared of them, but now, amazingly she is a transformed lover, Peterperfect we need to lock you up in a room full of cats for 48hrs! with your legs and hands tied behind your back! and we are going to put cat food on your face so that these moggies can lick it off your face! :LOL:

If I felt the need to crap on mikefromlondon's lawn, he'd be upset.

But.........Doesn't seem to give a monkeys about letting ten cats loose to systematically crap on his neighbours gardens in team formation.

Criminals, the lot of them.

Selfish people.

Sponsored Links
And you people (whatever the **** that means :rolleyes: ) don't understand.

People who live with cats- DONT smell them (or their secret little deposits in the corner-on a carpet) :( .

You just dont 'get it'--do you ?.

I rest my case.

You can rest whatever cases you like. There are no deposits on my carpets.

I am renowned in my family for my excellent sense of smell. I have visited customers and told them they have a leaking gas meter nobody has noticed for years. I even came to a house once where a teenager was smoking a spliff out of his back bedroom window with his upstairs bedroom door shut.

I told the Mum I could smell smoke (as I was worried about fire) and she got a real shock to discover the source....

Even if you become accustomed, as you believe, to a smell, if you go out into the fresh air for a time then return, you'll notice a smell once you cross the threshold. If you don't, then your sense of smell really is kaput. Mine, thankfully, is not. And my house does not smell of cat.

I've just had a sniff of squeak to see if she stinks, she doesn't, but then I didn't check her pencil sharpener.

When you all let your cats out, you must all have a little giggle to yourselves, knowing full well that your chosen fluffy friend won't be crapping in YOUR garden but the neighbours.

Unbelievable stuff.
No shame.

Beggars belief :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Before not too long, I am sure there will be modern gadgets based on CCD and microprocessors, and clever software that would detect cats entering your lawn and about to take a position to discharge its contents, if the software could work this out using the data from CCD chip, the cat could be scared off harmlessly, without using any harmful devices or methods.

I am pretty sure an apps will be soon available for your smart phone that you could leave behind the window looking over your lawn! and as soon as it sees a cat, in any angle or position, it alerts you to it, or you could plug an interface lead and connect it to a powerful high pitch siren, or water sprinkler system.

please go easy on poor cats, you cat haters, they are the God's only most beautiful majestic animals ever to have been created! :LOL:

Cats are really amazing creatures, i still cannot understand them, despite having 10, each with its own personality, imagine how proud I am when I go to sleep, they sleep all around me, some sleep even on my head, and imagine the feeling I get surrounded by 10 cats! dare any mouse come near me!

Sponsored Links
Back