Face mask procurement scandal

Sponsored Links
Who would have thought it
I would....it just goes to show conservatives are corrupt everywhere.

Still at least they had the decency to resign.....unlike the UK govt who simply don't give a furk anymore.

Captain Hindsight is dropping like the Titanic.
The Liberals....... well, let’s not go there.
Where is the opposition!!!

Sponsored Links
That’s coz there is no opposition.
That is not the reason.

Conservative MPs used to have honour and resigned when they did wrong.

But this govt is an alt right populist govt built on lies and gaslighting......which some muppets like you believe.

Captain Hindsight is dropping like the Titanic

How sweet....you repeat Johnson's lies like a little puppet.

Starmer told Johnson to have a much earlier lockdown and to cancel Christmas arrangements. He announced both well in advance.....so your claim of hindsight is bolox.

You fail :ROFLMAO:

Trust Notch7 to twist this thread to his own ends.

These are German politicians notchy, you know trustworthy EU politicians.

I work in an industry where the bureaucracy is verging on being ridiculous. I get there needs to governance, however things that I used to handle myself end to end, taking maybe 2-3 days or a week at most to complete, now involve multiple people (many of whom are in relatively newly created posts), multiple groups to 'approve' things I have the skills to approve myself, and instead of days to complete a process it's now often weeks sometimes months. I'm not saying it's right, however sometimes you get so worn down by it you give up the will to do an effective and efficient job.

Progress ...

(sorry if slightly OT, saw something about bureaucracy in the linked article.)

These are German politicians notchy, you know trustworthy EU politicians.
German MP's from a sovereign state, not 'EU politicians'

Before brexit, were Westminster MP's 'trustworthy EU politicians'? :rolleyes:

Who would have thought it
Easy money for influential politicians and their wealthy mates. Easy to dress up a dodgy deal in the face of a pandemic and claim procurement urgency, as an excuse to dish out lucrative contracts to cronies.

At least the Gerry politicians have the decency to resign.

Germans

it was an article in some German paper that originally started this suspicion over that Oxford vaccine

seized upon by that scoundrel macron ;)

politicising a vaccine for there own ends ;)

scoundrels

Sponsored Links
Back