Face mask procurement scandal

Sponsored Links
Captain Hindsight is dropping like the Titanic.
The Liberals....... well, let’s not go there.
Where is the opposition!!!
I'll add them as I encounter them. I'm not going looking for them because you'll dismiss each and every presentation because they don't meet your perpetually redefined criteria.
upload_2021-3-16_9-43-52.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/business-56408202

upload_2021-3-16_9-48-20.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/business-55847259

German MP's from a sovereign state, not 'EU politicians'

Before brexit, were Westminster MP's 'trustworthy EU politicians'? :rolleyes:
You can't blame trazor for that simple mistake, and it was a simple mistake, or should that be stupid?

Germans

it was an article in some German paper that originally started this suspicion over that Oxford vaccine

seized upon by that scoundrel macron ;)

politicising a vaccine for there own ends ;)

scoundrels
Austrian Nazis are the real scoundrels, forcing a Jewish Austrian to sell a valuable painting to some Austrian Nazi, then deporting that Austrian Jew to a concentration camp where they died.

Sponsored Links
So they are not politicians from an EU country, wow you are dumber than I thought.
That isn't what you said.
These are German politicians notchy, you know trustworthy EU politicians.
They are not EU politicians. They're German politicians. They are European, but not EU politicians.
European - EU. Can you tell the difference?

That isn't what you said.

They are not EU politicians. They're German politicians. They are European, but not EU politicians.
European - EU. Can you tell the difference?

Hair splitting for no reason.

All politicians lie and deceive to further their own ends, and notchy saying they had the decency to resign, you could not make it up.

It's just bitter Wail reading old duffers, trying to keep their heart rate up and hang on to the hatred of anything foreign. You won - were out. Get over it.

Brexit and brexiteers - what a pile of poo.

Please list all the decent and honourable German politicians, (who got caught..............:whistle:)
The Tory govt is so corrupt it doesn't care about acting with honour.

The German govt does care, so MPs found out feel the need to resign.

But as you are a Boris voter, you can't see the distinction :ROFLMAO:

It is critical to the point you were making
What point? That there are politicians in this world that are as bad and corrupt as our own?
Gosh.

It was a half arsed poor attempt by a Wail reading old duffer, to justify the corrupt greedy UK MP's.

What point? That there are politicians in this world that are as bad and corrupt as our own?
Gosh.

It was a half arsed poor attempt by a Wail reading old duffer, to justify the corrupt greedy UK MP's.

Your understanding of what I have written is zero.

I think that procurement scandal in the UK is scandalous, I was merely pointing out that all politicians are not to be trusted, whichever nationality.

Sponsored Links
Back