More Police Brutality

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Should have said drove, it's parked. rusting.

I get the bus thesedays..

Sponsored Links
the guy has a history of lying, abusing the police, traffic offences and disregard for the law, plus motoring convictions - same man, just 6 years older.

Well spotted by the poster but it still does not excuse the actions of the 2 gorrillas who went way beyond reasonable behaviour.

it also brings the question of why he was stopped in the first place as it seems the police have been waiting for an excuse to have another go at this man,

I get constant aggrovation from the Pigs (been arrested no less than 4 times in last 4 years) on each occassion they had to release without charge as their charges were unfounded.

Also recieved a fixed penalty for having my fog lights on at 12.30 AM it was a foggy night FFS but because i had entered a lit area they pulled me, turning round and chasing after me not that i was going more than 30 mph.

Breath tested as well but i don't drink and drive, then the numpty wanted to look at the tax disc (vehichle was 3 months old at the time!!) when he realised that my missus was also in the van suddenly he couldn't get back in his car fast enough.

I made a complaint about his attitude and it turned out that he had received no end of complaints against him for his attitude (Later he was moved to a desk job within a week of this)

My apprentice at the time had insurance for his car through his dad's motor trader business, the dibble pulled him 10 times in less than a year, took him to court 3 times as they were convinced he wasn't insured.

it was proven each time that the lad was insured. on the 3rd occassion he successfully sued the police and was awarded £1.5K in compensation!

A few examples of Police overstepping their authority.

On the subject of Police brutality, it turns out they were wrong in the shooting of Jean Charles de Menez. It was his naughty brother Dennis they were after.

i can well belive your post kev . i was arrested 64 times (its not a typo) last year and out of that lot i was charged 8 times

4 the cps dropped (left on file)

2 not guilty after trial(1 crown court)

2 guilty drunk and disorderly

don't tell me the plod don't harass people . Makes me wonder how much of the public purse was spent on annoying me :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
All you police bashers read this

http://archive.southwalesargus.co.uk/2004/7/30/58738.html[/QUOTE]
Although that doesn't tell the whole story does it...

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/ar...+Archive/4601150.Pensioner_set_to_sue_police/

Seems like there might have been a 'score to settle'... ;)

the guy has a history of lying, abusing the police, traffic offences and disregard for the law, plus motoring convictions - same man, just 6 years older.
Same man, but are you sure about the rest?

yes, just because they were forced to clear him because the guy that reported him was later disgraced doesn't mean that everything he did up to that point was wrong.

My wifes blond friend was coming up to see us at the weekend :D we heard on the radio that some muppet was driving on the wrong carriage way against the flow of traffic so we rang her.
She said"thanks babe you should see it here there's hundreds of the maniacs"

I also know someone that took the advanced driving test, and they are an even worse driver.
Over 40 years ago I was on a residential training course. There was a guy on the course who had just passed his Institute of Advanced Drivers (IAM) Test.

Of course we were suitably impressed until someone asked how long he had been driving. We then learnt that he had only passed his driving test six weeks ago.

I quickly came to the conclusion that the IAM test and the little badges, which say how many years of "good" driving you have done, are meaningless.

yes, just because they were forced to clear him because the guy that reported him was later disgraced doesn't mean that everything he did up to that point was wrong.
I'm sorry, but he was actually found innocent after due legal process...

Which bit of that did you not follow.. ;)

I also know someone that took the advanced driving test, and they are an even worse driver.
Over 40 years ago I was on a residential training course. There was a guy on the course who had just passed his Institute of Advanced Drivers (IAM) Test.

Of course we were suitably impressed until someone asked how long he had been driving. We then learnt that he had only passed his driving test six weeks ago.

I quickly came to the conclusion that the IAM test and the little badges, which say how many years of "good" driving you have done, are meaningless.

so you didn't think that perhaps the IAM test was like the normal test?

you take the normal test and pass. then you have 0-100 years to perfect your craft.....just like any other test, exam, diploma, ACS.....etc etc.

the notion that a few weeks training on any subject can give you the knowledge to be an expert in your field is nonsense. what it may do is install a process in your head that enables you to rise above the dregs and be a knowledgable professional in that field. you of all people should be able to relate to that hailsham.

i passed my driving test a long time ago and i have not taken an IAM test. i would like to think that because of my driving ability i would pass an IAM test with flying colours. i know i'm good enough, i just doubt the IAM would agree with that. like all tests they have their flaws, i followed one chap recently who was displaying the IAM badge but was driving like a 10 year old.....too slow, incapable of reacting to changing conditions and seemingly unable to read the road correctly. if thats the kind of person the IAM wants i doubt i would be welcome.

It's only once you pass your driving test, that you actually start learning to drive. Once your on your own and there's no one there to tell you what to do, you start getting experience.
Come on lads and lasses. Be honest and tell,,,, How many of you actually still drive the way you did on your driving test???
I bet there are very few here who can say that they do. ;) ;) ;) ;)

All you police bashers read this

http://archive.southwalesargus.co.uk/2004/7/30/58738.html[/QUOTE]
Although that doesn't tell the whole story does it...

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/ar...+Archive/4601150.Pensioner_set_to_sue_police/

Seems like there might have been a 'score to settle'... ;)

the plot thickens!

actually yes - he did have a car on the road without valid insurance & road tax, hence he was found guilty. i suspect the convictions overturning was to do with Ellis's thieving, hence the verbal abuse charge became very doubtful once the copper was shown to be dishonest, and the old farts claims of being assaulted had more credence.
The fact that the proven charges were dropped smacks of a deal being done.

a score to settle? yeah, quite possible, if the coppers in the gwent car remembered his name from 6 years ago, i doubt the computer flags peopole up as in need of a revenge kicking. how would you get someone out of a locked car? smash the wiondscreen so they can't see forward and smash the side window i'd guess, be interesting to see where this goes though.

mind you, did you notice his number plate - E3RAS - a bit like Harass? but frankly it ain't that clear cut. i doubt anyone is close to 50% innocent in this sad story.

It's only once you pass your driving test, that you actually start learning to drive. Once your on your own and there's no one there to tell you what to do, you start getting experience.
Come on lads and lasses. Be honest and tell,,,, How many of you actually still drive the way you did on your driving test???
I bet there are very few here who can say that they do. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I drive a lot better since my first test.

Sponsored Links
Back