Off topic. Bring it here.

Sponsored Links

American cars are known to be fat and lazy much like their owners.....

That said however I do love America and until the recent troubles since trump was in office always wanted to live there and quite liked the idea of their way of life..

I also like American cars, even if they are deep down sh#t

There is a reason European and jap models sell more than domestic models (except pick-ups) and why Detroit is a ghost of a city it once was..

I wonder what the world of trolling would be like if you had to go through a vetting procedure and give proof of identity before being allowed to post on social media?

You lot were quiet when the lies about Brexit were circling on FB and Twitter, some actively defended it using freedom of speech.

Sorry but the virtue signalling nonsene from you like clap for carers.
Says one of the forum mystery men…….

If that's like a popemobile, should I have one?
No.

The appropriate "head of state" car for you would be a Citroën SM Présidentielle

CITROENSMPresidential-1998_2.jpg

Sponsored Links
You lot were quiet when the lies about Brexit were circling on FB and Twitter, some actively defended it using freedom of speech.

Sorry but the virtue signalling nonsene from you like clap for carers.

Would you give DIYnot details so you were identifiable? I have no problem with it...

No.

The appropriate "head of state" car for you would be a Citroën SM Présidentielle

CITROENSMPresidential-1998_2.jpg
I saw one today, not the presidentielle, a common or garden DS one. It was in good nick, but it looked like it was a daily driver, rather than a vehicule de collection.
Mind you, my Toyota does too, but it doesn't have the same age as the Citroen. Mine is just into its thirty-first year.

Would you give DIYnot details so you were identifiable? I have no problem with it...
Neither would I but some of the loudest mouths on this forum ferociously defend their right to anonymity and by that, I mean they won’t even divulge their first name, the county they live in or their trade or profession. I honestly wonder what the big secret is about and what they think will happen if people knew that info about them.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t members who want to join the combustion chamber on this forum have to give proof of certain I.D.? If so, what’s the problem with everyone providing it?

Last edited:
I have a particular interest in a group of cars manufactured in the states in the 60 s and 70 s
This would the era of the muscle car started by John z Delorean with the Pontiac g t o

ok tell me what the ordinary working bloke was driving in the late 60 s early 70s :ROFLMAO: in the UK

as for my cars one has been lent to 5 different people for there children’s prom caper

the corvette is to be taken for a long week end by a fella who helps with autistic children to take some out in

as for nosealls opinion it does not amount to a bag of beans he knows nowt about the subject and is best advised to stick to spinning his B S about some wall he allegedly built :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t members who want to join the combustion chamber on this forum have to give proof of certain I.D.? If so, what’s the problem with everyone providing it?

Totally correct. They have everything they need to know about me through my Gas registration..

what’s the problem with everyone providing it?
With the personal abuse some of these people regularly dish out, if their details were available some of them could be getting a visit.

With the personal abuse some of these people regularly dish out, if their details were available some of them could be getting a visit.

Only the mods would have that information....it's not for all to see.

Sponsored Links
Back