Off topic. Bring it here.

Sponsored Links
Definitely not, some posters appear to have access to information that is hidden and denied to others.

I don't think so
You cannot deny that some posters enjoy privileges that are denied to others, such as persistent abuse, racism, etc, with impunity.
They've been allowed to behave like that since they joined over ten years ago.

There's a forum where other posters are discussed, without their knowledge, even though it is denied (which it would obviously be).

Then there's the repetitive allegations of multiple IDs. Where do they get their information from?

Only the mods would have that information....it's not for all to see.
How do you know? The discussions often take tribal-like lines. If the mods have friends, then the information is not confidential.

Do the mods also post personal opinion comments in the forums? Or are they not allowed to?

Or maybe not all the mods.... just the management
And the management are under some kind of legislation to keep the information confidential when they have allowed some posters to exploit their privilege of being allowed to post abusive and racist comments with impunity?

Sponsored Links
So you have no reply. Ok then list your name and address on here then. You really are a cartoon character.
Don’t be silly and try to turn this into an argument, full name and address not needed - I’ve said that before. I’m Steve, I’m from Hornchurch, Essex and I run a training centre loosely based around the motor trade. I'm 63 years old, I’m married, I have two children, a boy and a girl and I have one Grandson. I’m sure most on here know what I look like. How about you?

Then there's the repetitive allegations of multiple IDs. Where do they get their information from?

I don't think I could fool anyone with a different name.... too many spelling mistakes... we all have our own style of writing ands that that gives it away

How do you know? The discussions often take tribal-like lines. If the mods have friends, then the information is not confidential.

Do the mods also post personal opinion comments in the forums? Or are they not allowed to?

I wouldn't know.. but there needs to be privacy laws...

Don’t be silly and try to turn this into an argument, full name and address not needed - I’ve said that before. I’m Steve, I’m from Hornchurch, Essex and I run a training centre loosely based around the motor trade. I'm 63 years old, I’m married, I have two children, a boy and a girl and I have one Grandson. I’m sure most on here know what I look like. How about you?

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/boris-says….574354/page-7#ixzz70QIcDgcZ

I was working in Hornchurch last week.

Thats new to me...... I dont and I've not seen it....
Not to say its never happened
It's been mentioned on here several times about people being discussed in the gas forum. Unfortunately such comments are deleted PDQ.
If it was nonsense, the posts wouldn't have been deleted.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/boris-says….574354/page-7#ixzz70QIcDgcZ

I was working in Hornchurch last week.

that’s weird, Motties details are identical.

Sponsored Links
Back