So what’s Boris going to announce tonight?

Putting aside unintentional and to an extent unavoidable transmissions, I wonder to what extent ****s have contributed to this being so uncontainable? I define ****s as anyone who is knowingly flouting the guidance and rules as laid out by healthcare experts and government. Just two of many examples:

Skiers ignore Covid lockdown rules in Scotland to flock to Cairngorm Mountain | Daily Mail Online
Gym in Southampton which 'defied orders to close in second lockdown is STILL open in Tier 4' | Daily Mail Online

The first minister of NI also spoke today of her disappointment in finding out police had to attend in excess of 100 illegally held parties over the xmas and new year period.

We're very good at pointing the finger of blame at government, and trust me I'm far from saying this has been handled well, and less good at taking self responsibility and thinking of the impact our actions might have on others. I'm not referring to the majority who are trying their daily best to comply with guidance, I'm referring to the ****s.

Sponsored Links
Oh yeah, meant to add, the nature of the **** is they don't comply with advice and guidance, however they feel justified in further complaining when they are adversely impacted by a situation they, in part, helped to exacerbate. e.g. the commonly known **** will bleat on about it being their right to not wear a mask, indeed they might not wear a mask. They then contract covid, possibly due to not wearing a mask. They require treatment and then moan about the hospital being overrun and their treatment not being speedy enough.

Putting aside unintentional and to an extent unavoidable transmissions, I wonder to what extent ****s have contributed to this being so uncontainable? I define ****s as anyone who is knowingly flouting the guidance and rules as laid out by healthcare experts and government. Just two of many examples:

Skiers ignore Covid lockdown rules in Scotland to flock to Cairngorm Mountain | Daily Mail Online
Gym in Southampton which 'defied orders to close in second lockdown is STILL open in Tier 4' | Daily Mail Online

The first minister of NI also spoke today of her disappointment in finding out police had to attend in excess of 100 illegally held parties over the xmas and new year period.

We're very good at pointing the finger of blame at government, and trust me I'm far from saying this has been handled well, and less good at taking self responsibility and thinking of the impact our actions might have on others. I'm not referring to the majority who are trying their daily best to comply with guidance, I'm referring to the ****s.
Oh yeah, meant to add, the nature of the **** is they don't comply with advice and guidance, however they feel justified in further complaining when they are adversely impacted by a situation they, in part, helped to exacerbate. e.g. the commonly known **** will bleat on about it being their right to not wear a mask, indeed they might not wear a mask. They then contract covid, possibly due to not wearing a mask. They require treatment and then moan about the hospital being overrun and their treatment not being speedy enough.

At last some sense.... too many ****s .

Benny has gone delirious. Andy thinks we have been invaded by corner shop owners.
Chystal is un sure if Russia is included in Europe.
And Minion is more concerned with puppy's.
Elle thinks its all bøllőcks

So teachers were preparing for kids to return in class. If the decision had been made during the holidays teachers could have been preparing online teaching so at the start of the new term kids and parents would know whats happening.

This is exactly what you get when you put a chancer in charge.

Sponsored Links
So teachers were preparing for kids to return in class. If the decision had been made during the holidays teachers could have been preparing online teaching so at the start of the new term kids and parents would know whats happening.

This is exactly what you get when you put a chancer in charge.
But of course those pupils in expensive schools will get an education whilst those not so lucky will lose out...

And spare a thought for University students who are not only paying on average the highest tuition fees in the world, but are also having to continue to pay vast amounts for accommodation that they can now no longer legally access!

But of course those pupils in expensive schools will get an education whilst those not so lucky will lose out...

Depends on the state school and local. Independent schools are just better resourced and have higher teacher to pupil ratios. They are not elitist - these independent schools tend to be the preserve of the middle classes.

Depends on the state school and local. Independent schools are just better resourced and have higher teacher to pupil ratios. They are not elitist - these independent schools tend to be the preserve of the middle classes.
So how many cabinet ministers over the years went to 'independent' schools?

Well currently it stands at 65%, despite 'independent' schools only providing 6% of places...

And if you think average per annum day fees of £15k or boarding at £33k isn't elitist then I guess you have a different idea of 'middle class'.
Especially if you have more than one child!

Edit: And they are also 'better resourced' because they have 'charitable status' and avoid many taxes!

Last edited:
So how many cabinet ministers over the years went to 'independent' schools?

Well currently it stands at 65%, despite 'independent' schools only providing 6% of places...
Oh, you appeared to answer your own question. How strange! You do know that talking to yourself is not healthy. Get some sleep, you’re up all hours posting on here.

absolutely this,

my wife works in a motor factors and hears/ sees this everyday from mechanics and jumped up chancers that come in the shop, they have many signs on the door, provide free masks and gloves, and hand sanitixer and virtually everyone who walks in the shop refuses to wear a mask, even when asked to she just gets the reply "i'm exempt luv".

she refuses to serve them, but usually one of the guys she works with ends up serving them.

also she had a customer that had a case of covid, and they kept the garage open, it ended up everyone who worked in the garage ended up ill and having to take time off from the garage (5 members of staff) at differing times to each other over a 4-6 week period, and they didn't tell their customers, or the suppliers, just kept repairing and servicing customer cars, how irresponsible is this? my wife only found out as she is friends with one of the receptionists on facebook and she saw a post. The manager phoned the owner and they just bleated about how much money they would lose shutting the garage and how covid is a hoax etc, Their receptionist who was in her early 60 is still bed ridden 4 weeks later with the virus. Absolute co ck wombles.

absolutely this,

my wife works in a motor factors and hears/ sees this everyday from mechanics and jumped up chancers that come in the shop, they have many signs on the door, provide free masks and gloves, and hand sanitixer and virtually everyone who walks in the shop refuses to wear a mask, even when asked to she just gets the reply "i'm exempt luv".

she refuses to serve them, but usually one of the guys she works with ends up serving them.

also she had a customer that had a case of covid, and they kept the garage open, it ended up everyone who worked in the garage ended up ill and having to take time off from the garage (5 members of staff) at differing times to each other over a 4-6 week period, and they didn't tell their customers, or the suppliers, just kept repairing and servicing customer cars, how irresponsible is this? my wife only found out as she is friends with one of the receptionists on facebook and she saw a post. The manager phoned the owner and they just bleated about how much money they would lose shutting the garage and how covid is a hoax etc, Their receptionist who was in her early 60 is still bed ridden 4 weeks later with the virus. Absolute co ck wombles.
Based on the likelihood they're not all (if any) exempt then yes, they fall into the category of the commonly known ****. This is what we're up against.

I feel for those in employment situations such as your wife. I've said all along, the government can of course issue guidance or indeed temporary laws, however there will be employers out there saying to their staff 'f**k the guidance, if you want to keep your job then you'll keep coming in.' Yes of course many businesses are in dire circumstances because of this, however even that doesn't justify putting the welfare of others at risk.

Based on the likelihood they're not all (if any) exempt then yes, they fall into the category of the commonly known ****. This is what we're up against.

I feel for those in employment situations such as your wife. I've said all along, the government can of course issue guidance or indeed temporary laws, however there will be employers out there saying to their staff 'f**k the guidance, if you want to keep your job then you'll keep coming in.' Yes of course many businesses are in dire circumstances because of this, however even that doesn't justify putting the welfare of others at risk.

yes she said it the people with money or the gym bunnies (there is a gym next door to her work and they all come in for parts) that are the worst, the people in the gym always say they are exempt, and the ones whom are business owners and flash a bit of money and turn up in fancy cars

yes she said it the people with money or the gym bunnies (there is a gym next door to her work and they all come in for parts) that are the worst, the people in the gym always say they are exempt, and the ones whom are business owners and flash a bit of money and turn up in fancy cars
Hopefully if the business isn't enforcing best practice from customers, it will at least have taken measures such as the installation of perspex screens at the serving counter/area to offer staff some protection.

The sad thing is, look at it this way. If all businesses (that are allowed to remain open) complied with the guidance, there would be less chance of them losing trade. So let's say purely as a made-up example there are 5 motor factor businesses in your town/area. If they all followed best practice, customers would very likely still go to the business they usually go to, cause if they need a part they need a part. Whereas if 3 businesses comply and 2 don't then yes, the ****s might be tempted to go to one of the non-compliant businesses meaning the other businesses lose trade.

Sponsored Links
Back