This god person...

S

Sombrero

Well, my "evidence of god" post went 9 pages and didn't reveal any evidence of a god... so let's try "challenge god" !

There are one or two godly people on here,...

I don't believe in any god, so you lot that do, I challenge you to tell me the name of my grandma's dog...

Sponsored Links
Robbie Fowler and Steve Mcmanaman had a couple of racehorses and called one 'some horse' and one 'another horse'

'and some horse is coming upon the rails followed by another horse.....'

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Pooey, and it was a Shihtsu.

Now how did I know that?!

I must be God.

Surely gods dog would have been the first dog, so there would have been no need to further identify the creature past species.

Therefore, I postulate that gods dog was indeed called "DOG"

Of course, we must not forget the main difference here, dogs exist.

Hattie is clearly looking for a reason to believe. He's getting there. ;)

I am sorry that I have forgotten your granmas dogs name but I have a lot going on at the moment.

The reason I say this is because I am God. I must be, heres the reason why.

Many years ago I had a born again christian plasterer do my lounge, he came everyday without fail at 8am and worked without stopping until 5pm. He was working on my lounge for over a week.

Everyday he would turn up and I would make him a bacon sandwich for breakfast and at lunch time I would make him a sandwich and a cup of tea.

When I asked him why he didn't bring any lunch with him he said that if God wanted him to eat that day then he would provide the food and refreshment that he needed.

Therefore as I was the person who provided the nourishment I must be GOD...........

I do try to be benevolent but some days I find it hard-work, and people pi55 me off.......

Daz66 said:
I do try to be benevolent but some days I find it hard-work, and people pi55 me off.......

And it's lonely at the top too - or so we're always being told. :( :( :(

But look on the bright side; there's always somebody worse off than you. How about that poor guy downstairs? I bet he's lonely too. Why not invite him up for a beer? :idea: :idea: :idea:

You are never going to change anybody's mind. It's been 100% established that the existence of a god is unknown, never has been known and never will be known. But I think the followers prefer it that way. Imagine if god showed up and started dishing out commandments. It's easier having complete faith in something that can't be explained than it would be if god had a twitter account.

Sponsored Links
Back