What’s happening to our country

Sponsored Links
Blame every one apart from those who were the perpetrators

Or those on the ground who turned a blind eye for fear of being accused of being racist

Blimey dare any one mention it and the usual suspects play the
R*** card :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I also am rather peeved by your assertion that I don’t like brown people. It’s the usual emotive garbage. I don’t like people who take advantage of any young female. Just like you don’t either

notch is so stupid , he thinks that swerving the conversation to police numbers somehow alleviates the fact that a certain demographic perpetrates these crimes ,

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The Conservative party got rid of over 40,000 employees in the police force

The Conservative party has made massive cuts to criminal justice system
Will this all be reversed if your Kier ever gets into Downing Street?

Rochdale was a horrific failure of government and law enforcement at virtually every level. That sort of systemic failure of every sort of safeguard isn't going to be the result of any simple or single issue.

I don't find the criminals interesting, rapists will rape people. What I find more abhorrent is the way no one stopped them. And what I find most interesting is how they can be stopped wherever else the same mistakes are being made.

As for the Police and staffing? In part:
the victims were interviewed by detectives without training in child exploitation and no strategy when victims returned to their abusers. One example mentioned was the issue of child protection for one of the victims, which was discussed in 40 meetings, without any record of police attendance. Also cited were a lack of managerial oversight in 2008 and 2009 and lack of resources and managerial support for the investigations despite formal requests. Finally, officers did not challenge a Crown Prosecution Service decision not to prosecute. The review recommended the Greater Manchester Police establish a monitoring system and commit to maintaining a child sexual exploitation team
That could have been down to lack of staff, or that they didn't think it was serious enough to waste manpower on. Which is really the same thing. Given the total failure from the police I think it's a stretch to claim that more officers would have sorted it. But it wouldn't have hurt.

I also am rather peeved by your assertion that I don’t like brown people. It’s the usual emotive garbage. I don’t like people who take advantage of any young female. Just like you don’t either

What was your motivation for posting that video?

What was Mark Steyns motivation for doing it?

It's not rocket science. The police should investigate ALL sections of society with the same rigour.

one also needs to bare in mind that many of the victims were in care ? some probably due to abuse in the family ????

also there was a social worker on the TV working in the facilities were some of the girls were housed

he said what could they do to stop the girls leaving the home , some were climbing out of windows

he even stated that some used knotted sheets to climb out ?

were they supposed to keep them under lock and key ?

bars on the windows ?

restraints ?

Very funny. Are you an adult?
Yes. You are rude, but are you sane? And to make you aware, when I first looked at this thread, on my phone, there was NO clip or link, so all I could see was the question, dickhead. So please add ignorant to rude.
Classic. You don’t get it do you, you are so thick. No British person would behave like this.
I think that I'm old enough to get a lot of things.

So assuming you have read this far, down among the white folks we've had Jimmy Saville, but what about Christopher White? Or Richard Huckle? Or John Denham and Matthew Lisk and their associates? Or Mark Page? Or the infamous Gary Glitter (Paul Francis Gadd)? Why didn't the media make a meal of them?

Maybe this article in Time in 2014 called "England: Land of Royals, Teas and Horrific Pedophilia Coverups" will inform you (may be behind a pay wall, not sure)

Sex abusers come in all shapes, colours and ethnicities. It isn't just something that Pakastini men visit upon white British girls, as your clip seems to imply.

Why do some feel the need to deflect by saying “well white people do it as well”? We all know they do but two wrongs don’t make a right. Everyone should be up in arms about these rape squads and should be lobbying the government to get each and every one of them deported (obviously the ones not born here). The rest should get bread and water for life.

Sponsored Links
Back