What are you drinking tonight?

If it doesn't brew then where's the alcohol come from? Is alcohol in the powder?
They brew the beer, then freeze dry it, so alcohol is in it. Whether it works I don't know. Kingfisher made a big fuss over it, but it was an April fool joke, but there are other articles which weren't published in April of any year.

Sponsored Links
They brew the beer, then freeze dry it, so alcohol is in it. Whether it works I don't know. Kingfisher made a big fuss over it, but it was an April fool joke, but there are other articles which weren't published in April of any year.
I've not heard of that before nojob but it sounds legitimate

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate, being uncouth, sank a few cans of Fosters.
Would you drink this ?

Had an appointment in centre of Bristol last week. Was the warmest day and very sunny. Got a huge naan wrap stuffed with tandoori chicken, loads of different salad, mint and other sauces. Went and sat in Castle park to eat it on a bench. After had eaten it, I suddenly felt thirsty - the sort of thirst only a long beer can satisfy. Went to the local convenience store to get beer from the fridge. No decent Czech beer so had to have a pint can of Fosters. Never going to be the best lager, but back in the park and risking looking like wino with my can on the bench, it was perfect for drinking in the warm sunshine.

Sponsored Links
Had an appointment in centre of Bristol last week. Was the warmest day and very sunny. Got a huge naan wrap stuffed with tandoori chicken, loads of different salad, mint and other sauces. Went and sat in Castle park to eat it on a bench. After had eaten it, I suddenly felt thirsty - the sort of thirst only a long beer can satisfy. Went to the local convenience store to get beer from the fridge. No decent Czech beer so had to have a pint can of Fosters. Never going to be the best lager, but back in the park and risking looking like wino with my can on the bench, it was perfect for drinking in the warm sunshine.
Yes, the Czechs do make nice beer

I had a friend come round last night, had a nice curry, then I sank a few bottles of Hoegaarden while watching the mighty Hammers take Wolves apart. My mate, being uncouth, sank a few cans of Fosters. Would you drink this ? https://firstwefeast.com/drink/2016/10/instant-craft-beer-from-freeze-dried-powder
So we've got two products
1. Possible freeze dried alcohol including taste etc
2. Freeze dried beer without alcohol so when you mix it up you have to mix it with pure alcohol presumably?

Sponsored Links
Back