What are you drinking tonight?

Sponsored Links
Drinking my way through my Bays brewery mixed case delivery 36 bottles, good local brewery , my favorite Devon dumpling, Topsail, and Bays gold, followed by a couple of Glenlivet;s, can't remember what I had for dinner, SWMBO was out gluging Chardonay with the village hag's

Hitting the rum tonight. Black cherry run with coke taste just like cherry coke, and the salted caramel with lemonade tastes like butterscotch (to me).

Happy new year folks :)

876D040D-0643-47AE-83A1-F2C4091A157C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Hitting the rum tonight. Black cherry run with coke taste just like cherry coke, and the salted caramel with lemonade tastes like butterscotch (to me).

Happy new year folks :)

View attachment 290668

'They' say that rum is the new gin, taking off big time apparently after years of being unpopular, I prefer Brandy myself. As a teenager, I knew a lad who, presumably for entertainment?, would drink a rum and blackcurrent cordial through his nose. I wouldn't bat an eyelid today but 50 years ago, it seemed a little odd to me.

A friend bought me some Amazonia rum from Spain I think its about 50% you can almost chew it, real chocholaty will have a few glasses tonight.

Three pints of Doom Bar and a glass of Romanian red wine. One of the regulars has a Romanian wife and sometimes brings back some local booze when they visit. Could tell it was genuine because it came out of a 2 litre plastic bottle - true Eastern Europe style bought on draught from the local shop. We had a glass each - never going to be a great vintage, but passable. Unfortunately no Palinka this time. o_O

Last edited:
Mrs Motties favourite tonight. Fleurie with our Friday fish stir-fry. A weak 12.5% but still very drinkable.

6B16BAF5-5E7D-4047-80FE-0916E9A64A6A.jpeg

Wolpertinger

A "Vienna lager".

Joule's pub.

I have no idea how close to Austria it has ever been, but it ain't a bad swalla (y)

English sparkling wine that Miss Mottie brought over. Very nice - it ought to be too - you could buy champagne cheaper!

B508A77D-F028-4246-B584-75979B8D12FF.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back