What do people think ...

The delivery driver was a foreigner - hes been here 8 years and now hes getting free NHS care. These foreigners taking our jobs.

Sponsored Links
perhaps acid attacks should be treated as the most serious crime possible with its own extreme sentencing. Maximum of life imprisonment with parole restrictions.

Sadly such attacks are becoming part of the culture in gangs.

_98248349_mediaitem98248348.jpg

Collins sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court to 20 years in prison with an extra five years on licence.

He had six previous convictions including using threatening words, possession of cocaine, drink-driving and assault, the court heard.

He was given a six-month sentence suspended for 12 months at Woolwich Crown Court for punching a man in a nightclub on 28 December 2015, and was still subject to the suspended sentence when he carried out the attack at Mangle E8.

The court also heard how he had made acid attack threats to the mother of an ex-girlfriend.

He referred to the attack as a "stupid little mistake" during Tuesday's hearing."

Not what I'd call it

looks a sc* m bag to me .

he should volunteer for mine clearance duties in a war zone , pair of snow shoes & just walk across there for us mate :)

punishment does not fit the crime imho . acid attack life changing for the victim and a life sentance for them.

there was a case reported on the radio a while back , about some woman who threw acid over her boy freind in some European country

he spent his life in agony constant pain , so he ended it via mercy killing ( its in a country that allows it) due to the injuries he sustained and the fact that they caused him to take his own life , the woman who threw the acid has been charged with murder. !!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back