What do people think ...

Sponsored Links
Not surprised in the least. Many parts of London are like this now:

bang him up for the rest of his life , but that is not going to happen.

what I would like to do is when he gets to 18 he would volunteer for mine clearance duty in some war zone
he would be given a pair of snow shoes & asked to walk across the mine field.

Or he could volunteer to take part in some medical research into pain management ?

Sponsored Links
The link says repeatedly ....so its pretty safe to assume he saw the results and continued, it also says the delivery man is fighting for his life.

My view wouldn't go down well. If anyone remembers it was deemed unenforceable that people could be made to wear their seat belts but it worked when it became law.

I believe in deterrents Can you imagine the absolute terror and pain of the victims ???? How are you going to stop this ?
I know what I'd do. I see no problem with an eye for an eye. The punishment would match the crime.

I think we know what we would like to do........

Sadly in a civilised society, we dont inflict physical punishment, otherwise we would end up like a well known middle East country.

I think firstly we have to end sales of readily available corrosive substances. Particularly drain and plughole unblockers.

Secondly perhaps acid attacks should be treated as the most serious crime possible with its own extreme sentencing. Maximum of life imprisonment with parole restrictions.

Sadly such attacks are becoming part of the culture in gangs.

:rolleyes: life meaning Life , no parole after the 1st 5 years of the whole life tarif they should be given the option of ending there life via self induced medication

Middle eastern country ? did u not mean countries ???

Prison is not a deterrent. People can come out with bulging muscles gained from the gym. Pool, tv, computers, face book and phones. Complete joke

What about shut the scumbag in a dark cell for a long period (for ever) and let him eat and do everything else without being able to see it?

Bugger his human rights.

The link says repeatedly ....so its pretty safe to assume he saw the results and continued, it also says the delivery man is fighting for his life.

My view wouldn't go down well. If anyone remembers it was deemed unenforceable that people could be made to wear their seat belts but it worked when it became law.

I believe in deterrents Can you imagine the absolute terror and pain of the victims ???? How are you going to stop this ?
I know what I'd do. I see no problem with an eye for an eye. The punishment would match the crime.

Are you a muslim? You seem to want islamic justice straight from Saudi?

I bet you are a Saudi agent. :ROFLMAO:

yep saudi islamic law

public executions for the entertainment of the masses , Iran as well (to name but 2)

Iran they like public hanging.

Chain gang employment to pay until his victim gets his eyesight back.

"He's not going to get his eyesight back" ?

Hey Ho.. He'll work for his victim forever then.

Or swap his eyes for his victims (corneal ?)

Sponsored Links
Back