Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Mike, the universe isn't exactly in balance though (it's expanding) Slightly disproving your attempt at mathematics.

Expanding universe ! wrong again, if you were right then E is not = to Mc2

an expanding universe should not have any effect upon balance of Energy and Matter, it simply means the matter is moving away from each other in clumps stuck together, or as we call these clumps stars and galaxies.

Sponsored Links
god has been shown not to exist. all the things in the bible shown to be untrue and the religious people are reduced to claiming he is nothing more than an invisible man in the sky with no powers whatsoever. whatever.

Not quite my friend, to understand Quantum Physics, one needs to learn by first studying Newtonian Physics, along with knowledge of mathematics, and other science subjects, and so if you ask someone like me about quarks, I wouldn't have a clue what the heck quarks do and which way they spin and why they spin, as an example, I would be totally lost when it came to quantum physics or mechanics.

Likewise, those who don't possess the basic knowledge of religion, the rules of worship, how to concentrate your mind towards the omnipotent, then as a quantum scientist you make a very poor candidate to search for God, you wouldn't understand eon about the supernatural.

Scientist make lousy God busters! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Which God are we talking about?

The only one who is capable of creating things from Nothing, the only one who created Energy, and the one who created this universe, the mightiest and the most powerful, the one the scientist cannot prove because it is beyond their means to prove his existence, and unmeasurable.

Ah, then that would be Allah. Or was it Jehovah? Or, perhaps, the Man in the Sky?

I suppose it could have been all of them sub-contracting for someone else. But who paid them?

Scientists understand very well why people have religious beliefs - childhood indoctrination, hypnotism, confirmation bias, and the human brain's tendency to hallucinate. Why else do you think you can only communicate with the "lord" through candle lit prayers and dream like states? problem being that religous people dont want to face the truth because they would rather the comfort that religion brings them.

If let's say Jesus did indeed exsist would it safe to assume he may of been simply some kind of cult leader who had a load a people under his spell and whose favourite lunch happened to be bread and wine or maybe he could of been the equivalent of one of those American preacher's who pretend to get people to stand up and walk again but now given the passage of time his story has snowballed into what it is today?

In years to come will Bin Laden be likened to J.C.?

Not quite my friend, to understand Quantum Physics, one needs to learn by first studying Newtonian Physics, along with knowledge of mathematics, and other science subjects, and so if you ask someone like me about quarks, I wouldn't have a clue what the heck quarks do and which way they spin and why they spin, as an example, I would be totally lost when it came to quantum physics or mechanics.

Likewise, those who don't possess the basic knowledge of religion, the rules of worship, how to concentrate your mind towards the omnipotent, then as a quantum scientist you make a very poor candidate to search for God, you wouldn't understand eon about the supernatural.

God or religion is in your brain, he does not exist in the real world, its a small lobe at the base of the brain. if this is removed you lose religion!

If you believe what is written in the bible, then consider how many people got struck by lightning, flooded, plagued by frogs etc just for not believing, or being 'bad', or believing in the 'wrong' God. Now compare that to today with all of us saying there is no God... and nothing happens. Maybe he is giving us free will to 'judge' us in private, but that's completely different to the stance he took in the bible. Or maybe its all made up.

Scientists understand very well why people have religious beliefs - childhood indoctrination, hypnotism, confirmation bias, and the human brain's tendency to hallucinate. Why else do you think you can only communicate with the "lord" through candle lit prayers and dream like states? problem being that religous people dont want to face the truth because they would rather the comfort that religion brings them.

Nonsense, you can communicate to the Omnipotent any time anywhere, with or without candles, but only if you have faith in the first place, so if you were to put this on test, your prayers would simply fail, because you would lack faith.

It is the same as Scientist have a faith in their new findings, and will then go and spend billions of dollars and try and prove their finding, if they had no faith, they would simply not succeed in proving a new theory.

Candles also help you to focus in your mental concentration towards him, it is important to link with him through pure and clean thoughts, and clean and candle lit environment helps but is not essential, scientist can carry out many experiments in the open, or even filthy places, but certain experiments need to be carried out in clean temperature controlled dust free environments for experiments to succeed,

So if you do not know the relevance of prayers, spiritually clean place, and candle lit with burning fragrance or incense sticks to purify the environment to make it suitable for offering prayers to Almighty Lord God.

If you are not religious, or have no faith you would not see the relevance of this, same as I don't see why TV and electronics manufacturer make to have very clean assembly lines when the fact is their product is going to be used in dusty and dirty environment, take cars for instant, why bother washing them especially the tyres when they are going to drive on dirty roads, pick up all kinds of splashes and other rubbish, and have you ever opened a computer or a tv for repair, most are usually stuffed up with fluff, dust and if you live in mice infected areas, you see signs of droppings and other insects or bugs inside these items, yet workers are asked to wear masks and cover their heads in some assembly lines.

Scientist who dismiss the presence of an Omnipotent, do make much too fuzz for nothing, they know nothing about Supernatural, and have no spiritual gift to see God or feel his presence everywhere.

I have prayed to God for help, I did not use any candle, but i prayed with definite faith and and with all my heart felt wishing, and am so glad that he has not let me down, scientist would like to use the word coincident, but how many coincidences can occur in one's real life experience.

God or religion is in your brain, he does not exist in the real world, its a small lobe at the base of the brain. if this is removed you lose religion!

Wow, well done, you are right for a change, indeed, only certain many people are gifted to sense the presence of an Omnipotent, to realize his existence, many lack this part of the Brain, I guess most Scientist lack this small bit at the base of their brain, hence they cannot see the relevance of religion or God or understand that certain things can exist without being seen, Black Hole is one, Electrons, Protons , Neutrinos, must exists, but cannot be seen but we know they must exists, like wise, God must Exists, because God is an Almighty master source of Energy, without which not an eon would have come into being.

If let's say Jesus did indeed exsist would it safe to assume he may of been simply some kind of cult leader who had a load a people under his spell and whose favourite lunch happened to be bread and wine or maybe he could of been the equivalent of one of those American preacher's who pretend to get people to stand up and walk again but now given the passage of time his story has snowballed into what it is today?

In years to come will Bin Laden be likened to J.C.?
I carn't recall jesus wanting to start a "jihad" so I reckon bin laden may of fooked up his chance's!! :LOL: :LOL:

Nonsense, you can communicate to the Omnipotent any time anywhere, with or without candles, but only if you have faith in the first place, so if you were to put this on test, your prayers would simply fail, because you would lack faith.

It is the same as Scientist have a faith in their new findings, and will then go and spend billions of dollars and try and prove their finding, if they had no faith, they would simply not succeed in proving a new theory.

Candles also help you to focus in your mental concentration towards him, it is important to link with him through pure and clean thoughts, and clean and candle lit environment helps but is not essential, scientist can carry out many experiments in the open, or even filthy places, but certain experiments need to be carried out in clean temperature controlled dust free environments for experiments to succeed,

So if you do not know the relevance of prayers, spiritually clean place, and candle lit with burning fragrance or incense sticks to purify the environment to make it suitable for offering prayers to Almighty Lord God.

If you are not religious, or have no faith you would not see the relevance of this, same as I don't see why TV and electronics manufacturer make to have very clean assembly lines when the fact is their product is going to be used in dusty and dirty environment, take cars for instant, why bother washing them especially the tyres when they are going to drive on dirty roads, pick up all kinds of splashes and other rubbish, and have you ever opened a computer or a tv for repair, most are usually stuffed up with fluff, dust and if you live in mice infected areas, you see signs of droppings and other insects or bugs inside these items, yet workers are asked to wear masks and cover their heads in some assembly lines.

Scientist who dismiss the presence of an Omnipotent, do make much too fuzz for nothing, they know nothing about Supernatural, and have no spiritual gift to see God or feel his presence everywhere.

I have prayed to God for help, I did not use any candle, but i prayed with definite faith and and with all my heart felt wishing, and am so glad that he has not let me down, scientist would like to use the word coincident, but how many coincidences can occur in one's real life experience.

You have to put yourself into a hypnotic state in order to allow yourself to believe that God is talking to you. Prayers dont work. That has been tested time and again by enormous groups of people praying for a sick child who then dies. Instead of facing the reality, believers instead come out with some nonsense about God deciding her time is up. Can you not see yourselves?

Sponsored Links
Back