Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Why do humans imbue God with the nature of man? With human characteristics and thought patterns.

However you conceive god, then you are definitely wrong because mortals cannot and will never understand infinity.

We don't even know how paracetamol works, yet you seem to think you understand infinity. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Why do humans imbue God with the nature of man? With human characteristics and thought patterns.

However you conceive god, then you are definitely wrong because mortals cannot and will never understand infinity.

We don't even know how paracetamol works, yet you seem to think you understand infinity. :confused:

I take it you haven't read the bible then, because he most certainly does have the characteristics of a man. A jealous, vindictive one at that.

Cast iron Proof that he doesnt exist. If he did, he would have prevented it.

God will not phisically force his will on people, he has appointed day in which he will call all to give account,The day of judgement, but for now he is giving man the choice to choose him, or not.

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

You seem to be looking from the attackers point of view, to choose God or not. I'm talking about from the girl's point of view - she loved Jesus and didnt hide it, but look what happened. So, how can God justify letting her die like that.

Sponsored Links
So - twenty two pages and three hundred and nineteen posts and the answer to the topic title -

is

NO.

and there are alot of nutters around.

Mike doesn't believe in praying for sick children. He doesn't think they are worth the consideration.

Now, a mangy feline is another thing. Pray for one of those and the Lord himself will come down and bless the moggy and miracles can occur.

It's like me saying bigfoot made me a birthday cake... and when asked for evidence that bigfoot exists, I say yes, and point to a birthday cake.

No its not.
Bigfoot is fiction in a materialistic world.
God is fact in a non materialistic world that your inferior brain cannot fathom.

So - twenty two pages and three hundred and nineteen posts and the answer to the topic title -

is

NO.

Indeed there are even nutters who expect to see God in a physical form, or think they can see the Almighty who must be so powerful and beyond anyon's imagination. So you are one of those nutters who belive that universe came out of Nothing!

Mike doesn't believe in praying for sick children. He doesn't think they are worth the consideration.

Now, a mangy feline is another thing. Pray for one of those and the Lord himself will come down and bless the moggy and miracles can occur.

God cares about the animals,but people very much more, we are given responsibility to look after them, but children,and adults come first.

matthiew 10;29
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Matthew 19:14

matthew 19;14
14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Mark 9:42-48

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

is

NO.

have a look in the mirror
romans 1 ; 18
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Sponsored Links
Back