Anyone got any evidence for a god?

Norcon only believes God's laws. Next time he's stopped for speeding, he'll tell the cops he was on the way to save MFL's cat (and the Lord will get him off with it)
Anyway, it's not gonna be much fun going to church soon. There's going to be a wine shortage. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-24746539

Vicars and Priests all over the world will now be storing the communion Lambrini in the crypt. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
i think humans are clever enough now to look at evidence and understand it then make a choice as to what they believe. I dont think religion is a bad thing and shouldnt be around, it gives a lot of people a purpose and something to live for.

Mike - sorry that scenario with the rescue cat is pathetic. You have done nothing but instill common sense into what seems like a very irresponsible set of people. Tell me the wrongs in this sentence:

they were all in the back garden having drinks and smoke, the visiting young couple relative of his, had a newly born baby who was asleep in a cot, left inside the house on a sofa on which this rescued my most favourite cat]

Well done congratulations. Blue peter badge is in the post.

Now - fact. I don't have a vendetta against you. That would imply you were of some importance. I do however, hold you, Joe90 and the late PeterPerfection with as much regard as I would a fungal nail infection. It is the truth and no point denying it despite PP's recent demise. I hide behind no alias as most people do. You are welcome to your supporting PM's - they mean nothing to me. I suspect as many people have posted equally unsupported replies to your waffle.

The fact that you value a cat's life above a child's regardless of "ownership" speaks volumes. You are no more a cat's guardian than you are the cat's biological parent. You are merely the person that has decided to feed house and pay vet's bills for the animal. If it found a better place to get the same care it would - and I have seen it first hand in both directions with an aunt (of sorts) that is like the West Sussex cat hospice - and I know she would do the exact opposite of you in the scenarios we have been discussing.

Anyhow, this hasn't really progressed the origins of the thread has it? And so far no one has managed to prove god exists, but creationists (or is it intelligent design) don't come out of the 29 pages very well, and the religionists just seem to be floundering on rhetoric, ignorance and blatant ignoring of the facts of their own past and present.

*sigh* time for a shower. Been a long day.

The fact that you value a cat's life above a child's regardless of "ownership" speaks volumes.

Yes indeed because I do not see any difference in a human child and a cat!
I can't help it if this is not to your liking, but am not going to change my attitude to my principles.

I see both have a soul, apart from a cat has a tail and 4 legs, and plenty of furs, a child is lovely too, and I would go out of my way to save one, but in my first post I said I would save whichever comes or whichever I can grab first, that is because I don't see any difference in a cat and a child. And then this does not mean I would stop at that, only then I would go back and rescue the other, I would not look at how big or what colour it is, I would rescue if I safely can, and it would be stupid to put myself in a grave danger if I can't swim in very deep and fast flowing waters even for my cat, I don't want to be a dead hero! I would much rather you be a hero of that kind!

news headlines.......Man drowned rescuing his son from a fast flowing river! .

Sponsored Links
The atheists have no written codes and choose instead to pour scorn upon the ancient scriptures therefore they follow the path of evil.

Norcon, you repeatedly tell us that because we are atheists we are evil. Perhaps you should consider this: have I ever said that I think you are evil because you worship an invisible being?
To a third party, I wonder which of us would appear to be the more pleasant.

Saying things like that, you are becoming almost as bad as Joe, and that's saying something.

I don't want to be a dead hero! I would much rather you be a hero of that kind!

Charming.

However I would rather have tried and failed to save a child than not bother.

Like i said Mike, true colours. Perhaps some of these pm authors would like to stand by you openly? None of them appear to be your friend.

I don't want to be a dead hero! I would much rather you be a hero of that kind!

Charming.

However I would rather have tried and failed to save a child than not bother.

Like i said Mike, true colours. Perhaps some of these pm authors would like to stand by you openly? None of them appear to be your friend.

No they won't as they would become not only obvious to you who they are, but you may start your dirty war on them, as that is what so far you have been doing to me.

clearly you envy me and my reasons, like little kids do, so if I said God has no physical presence as he is a master source of energy and has divine qualities amongst other things, and one cannot possibly prove his existence, you either believe in him or you don't.

Science cannot create anything, from nothing. Prove it otherwise. only then I could say God is not required as science can prove beyond a doubt that they can create matter from nothing.

GOD =1 Science = 0

There is a guy on here, he lights the fuse and then sits back in his arm chair and enjoys the fireworks, his name is Sombrero, and I have just answered his question above, and when he saw my answer above challenging him to prove that he or his scientist community can create matter out of Nothing, then only it would prove that God is not needed for creation, and may not even be there.

He almost fell off his chair, nearly choked on his drink, this slipped off blinkers from his 3rd eye, (mind) and suddenly realised how the heck is he going to create matter and life out of Nothing, he is now looking for a copy of a Holy Bible or possibly a Holy Koran.
:eek:

But remember, in order to prove your point, you cannot use any energy from this universe, or any resources from this earth, you must create everything from scratch from Nothing! Then only God does not exists.

Well done Somby, almost 30 pages devoted to God thread, shame though you have all lost your argument, God =1 Scientist = 0
and losers pick on tiny flaws to attack me as I prefer cats over humans any time, I feel sorry for losers and I love God's creation and best of all these lovely moggies that God created as per his plans ! :LOL:

PS.

But I have nothing against those who don't believe, at times I also doubted the existence of God, but I worked out the truth using just the power of pure logic. I didn't need religious books to tell me God exists.

It is so damn obvious you just cannot create anything from Nothing. Still I love all everyone regardless of their belief in a God, since I now realise that everything in this universe and everyone is from that one source, all being equal, made from the same common source, we are all part of him, each and every atom. and its sub particles, right down to those particles that vanish before they come into existence, the elusive higgs boson for example!

There is a guy on here, he lights the fuse and then sits back in his arm chair and enjoys the fireworks, his name is Sombrero, and I have just answered his question above, and when he saw my answer above challenging him to prove that he or his scientist community can create matter out of Nothing, then only it would prove that God is not needed for creation, and may not even be there.

He almost fell off his chair, nearly choked on his drink, this slipped off blinkers from his 3rd eye, (mind) and suddenly realised how the heck is he going to create matter and life out of Nothing, he is now looking for a copy of a Holy Bible or possibly a Holy Koran.
:eek:

But remember, in order to prove your point, you cannot use any energy from this universe, or any resources from this earth, you must create everything from scratch from Nothing! Then only God does not exists.

Well done Somby, almost 30 pages devoted to God thread, shame though you have all lost your argument, God =1 Scientist = 0
and losers pick on tiny flaws to attack me as I prefer cats over humans any time, I feel sorry for losers and I love God's creation and best of all these lovely moggies that God created as per his plans ! :LOL:

PS.

But I have nothing against those who don't believe, at times I also doubted the existence of God, but I worked out the truth using just the power of pure logic. I didn't need religious books to tell me God exists.

It is so damn obvious you just cannot create anything from Nothing. Still I love all everyone regardless of their belief in a God, since I now realise that everything in this universe and everyone is from that one source, all being equal, made from the same common source, we are all part of him, each and every atom. and its sub particles, right down to those particles that vanish before they come into existence, the elusive higgs boson for example!
Mike ok god's the creator then but who ffs created god something in your logic would of had too anyway it's Halloween and I've just seen the first two witch's fly past the moon on their broomstick's :LOL:

Prince Charles has certainly got it right about Syria. The atheists and the heretics will be blaming the war on religion.
You're assuming again, I repeat, you need to stop blaming each other, it's mad dysfunctional people are causing the war

Where did I say we come from chimps?

I said we are 99% (give or take) the same.

yes the DNA is very similiar, but dna,is close to other things,like plants and insects apparently. dont hold me on that. , but the 1 or 2 % difference is massive, to much info on here about it,but you can google it.

dna is extremely complex, and scienticed are crossing the line messing whith it. i.e cloneing. and gm foods.

Sponsored Links
Back