Anyone got any evidence for a god?

As I said we do not presently understand full aspects of this Energy, only recently we were able to prove the existence of Higgs particle, even though it was short lived, we may still find many more things about our universe and the unknown, such as the dark energy, we now understand much of our universe but I am sure we will continue to find more and more until we attain the ultimate truth, that we are all in search of,

Just as Scientist are baffled since they cannot for sure see or or what happened before the big bang, God fits perfectly into the scene, it is just a matter of time that one day this could be proved, lack of evidence is not the evidence that God does not exist.

As for my cat, that was very ironic, she survived and is touch wood back to her normal self, fit and playful.

Besides that, there had been number of other incidents where my prayers were answered, I do not know how and why, I must be doing something right, too many coincides don't occur one after another, still I have an open mind, the scale is tipping more towards God being there rather than not.
I reckon this thread is concluded. What you have is a feeling that god exists. It's your explanation for things not fully understood. I have no problem with that but the thread was about evidence. No evidence has been offered (by anybody) and all the tricky questions have been ignored (by everybody) so that makes it pretty conclusive - there is no evidence that god exists.

Sponsored Links
The evidence has been offered several times.

The universe!

That's the evidence God exists.
And that's the conclusion for the thread no matter what the hornets nest of atheists think.

The universe!

And that's the conclusion for the thread no matter what the hornets nest of atheists think.

Sorry Norc, your so, wrong. Yes the universe does exist, but that in itself isn't proof of some magical being.. No matter what you say. I might as well say my TV. That exists and so there must be a god somewhere, or my house is here God must have known man would build it here. Utter tosh and bunkum.

I reckon this thread is concluded.

I reckon you're right. It's certainly getting repetitive and boring. I keep having a look to see if there's anything new and interesting, but not for some time now.

Also, no-one is likely to 'win', are they? Theists continue to think there is a god; atheists know there isn't!

Sponsored Links

The universe!

Sorry Norc, your so, wrong. Yes the universe does exist, but that in itself isn't proof of some magical being.. No matter what you say. I might as well say my TV. That exists and so there must be a god somewhere, or my house is here God must have known man would build it here. Utter tosh and bunkum.

Einstein believed in God and he understood more about the universe that you ever will or anyone on here ever will.
So its you that is believing in the utter tosh part of this argument.

so when you come face to face whith God, what will your excuse be.

What will yours be when you come face to face with Allah? I reckon your punishment would be more severe for worshiping a false god, than not worshiping at all.

Einstein believed in God and he understood more about the universe that you ever will or anyone on here ever will.

Einstein used the word god in a metaphorical way to describe the unknown element that put the universe in harmony, possibly quite like the way mikefromlondon has used the word in some posts. However, quite unlike mikefromlondon, Einstein dismissed the idea of a god creating, watching and judging mankind as "childlike and naive".

Einstein used the word god in a metaphorical way to describe the unknown element that put the universe in harmony, possibly quite like the way mikefromlondon has used the word in some posts. However, quite unlike mikefromlondon, Einstein dismissed the idea of a god creating, watching and judging mankind as "childlike and naive".

Complete tosh.

Einstein said
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details

He also said
20.The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library

And yet a bunch of builders on a diy forum think they know better.

It's the bible bashers who have not offered any proof of the existence of God. All they do is tell us, we must believe, because the bible (a fairytale written by man) tells us he exists. ;) ;) ;)

It's the bible bashers who have not offered any proof of the existence of God. All they do is tell us, we must believe, because the bible (a fairytale written by man) tells us he exists. ;) ;) ;)

No.. all you need to do is open your eyes and look at Gods creation.
The universe.

Sadly, just saying "The Universe" isn't actually solid proof,, Is it? Astronomers look to the skies and see nature in action. They look at the Sun and see a hydrogen -helium reaction on a vast scale. They look at distant stars and see the same reaction happening in them. They see the effects of gravitational fields. Nothing more.

He also said

"In a 1950 letter to M. Berkowitz, Einstein stated that "My position concerning God is that of an agnostic. I am convinced that a vivid consciousness of the primary importance of moral principles for the betterment and ennoblement of life does not need the idea of a law-giver, especially a law-giver who works on the basis of reward and punishment."

And your offering of the universe as proof of god's existence is no proof at all, unless you can show that god created it.[/i]

Sadly, just saying "The Universe" isn't actually solid proof,, Is it? Astronomers look to the skies and see nature in action. They look at the Sun and see a hydrogen -helium reaction on a vast scale. They look at distant stars and see the same reaction happening in them. They see the effects of gravitational fields. Nothing more.

And none of them can explain how it was created.
It was created by God. The proof is the universe.

Sponsored Links
Back