Brexit one year on - so what are the advantages?

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
You mean about how much UK paid to EU, and what could be done with that money?
And how many Turks would be migrating to UK?
And how it'll stop the refugees?
And how UK would get all the fish?
And how so many new trade deals would be made?
Yup. We didn't vote on any of those details.

Sponsored Links
From what i have seen in the local warehousing /factory jobs in the past year wages have gone from minimum wage to around £12 an hour advertising time and half for overtime and instead of being temp agency work firms are asking for fulltime workers so wages being driven up

I reckon that brexiteers have made 2021 the worst year in UK history...

And next year will be even worse...

So all I can say to said idiots who voted totally against the nation's and people's interests...

May the 'virus' be with you! (y)

How about the thousands of plusses in the UK kept alive by the AZ vaccine, and the thousands of minuses in the EU who were not kept so alive because of the EU's rigid ineptitude and lack of foresight?

Also I've heard that Notch's cleaning tissue and wipe supplier has reported a bumper year :cautious:

Sponsored Links
My I say that brexiteers have made 2021 the worst in history...
giphy.gif

Dick

I reckon that brexiteers have made 2021 the worst year in UK history...

And next year will be even worse...

So all I can say to said idiots who voted totally against the nation's and people's interests...

May the 'virus' be with you! (y)

It's no wonder you don't have any friends.

the AZ vaccine

it's so sweet that you are still trying to push the false rumour that members of the EU are in some way prevented from researching or buying vaccines.

Last edited:
it's so sweet that you are still trying to push the false runour that members of the EU are in some way prevented from reaearching or buying vaccines.
We are talking about the event's of past years old boy. Do keep up.

Record year for the LSE

LSE has done much much much worse than the other major markets

Both in the last year since the Boris Brexit went into effect

And in the five years since the referendum catastrophe.

here we are

last twelve months

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 19-49-34 FTSE 100 Index, FTSE FSI Summary - FT com.png

and "since referendum day"

Screenshot 2021-12-31 at 19-53-51 FTSE 100 Index, FTSE FSI Interactive Charts - FT com.png

I may have mentioned this once or twice before.

Where's your pension invested?

Where do you wish it was invested?

A stagnant economy?

or a growing one?

It's no wonder you don't have any friends.
Plenty of friends actually...

They just don't happen to be of the ignorant racist/xenophobic persuasion...

But then I guess you don't quite get that :LOL:

Taking bets on how long until people stop crying into their beer about Brexit lol.

Did Boris start this thread, did a brexer start this thread? The thread was started by a remainer for the sole purpose of remainers jumping in and having their own little w@nkfest over how badly they perceive brexit to have gone. Pathetic.
They don't like it when someone steps in and disagrees, and even less so when that someone exposes their lies.
Wrong! It was a genuine question and so far all you have done is bullshit, waffle and posture. So your total inability to answer a straight question is what is really pathetic here. I am still waiting for a sensible answer, because to date I see no answer. The lie is in saying that it has created greater opportunities - such greater opportunities that one friend who has a business which exports 75% of what they make (mainly to EU countries, they make bespoke knitwear) is seriously considering either taking early retirement or moving to Northern Ireland (to benefit from being within the custome union) because their costs have sky rocketed in the last year and are about to increase further when the full tarriff barriers come into force tomorrow.

And how it'll stop the refugees?
And that's worked well, hasn't it? You are aware that as a member of the UN we did sign up to the 1951 UN Charter on Refugees as well as subsequent ones, so we should still be taking them. Absolutely nowt to do with the EU

And how UK would get all the fish?
Wow! But as fishermen will tell you - it's no bloody good if you can't export products like crayfish, lobster, etc to countries like France and Spain where such dishes are popular because there are now import duties and Customs clearance charges to be paid, making our products a lot more expensive

And how so many new trade deals would be made?
Like the Japanese one (worse than the EU deal), or the Australian one (again worse, and which in 10 years time will absolutely hammer British farming - source the NFU)

Sponsored Links
Back