Tesco Parking - What do you think?

Read my post again. Where did I say that YOU had a 4X4 or obese children? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have a 4X4 but my wife is slim and 18mth old daughter slim too. I'm a bit of a fatty mind. Hope we can still be friends on here, lol

Sometimes you have to be controversial to liven things up. ;)

I really have nothing against 4X4s (some of the old tanks I've owned over the years make 4X4s look green) or obese children.

Sponsored Links
Tesco parking?

I'm just wondering who is stupid enough to shop there!

Sponsored Links
Parent and child bays are stupid. I always park in them.
Same with Blue Badge spots. If they are fit enough to walk around a shopping centre they are fit enough to park with everyone else.

Are you being serious or just trying to evoke a reaction?

He's baiting and you're biting ;)

No, I was commenting.
All the others seem to have bitten. Fairly new here but can see a pattern. Same as most other sites really. One resident "person" who has lots of leverage and many who get chastised for daring to even make a positive comment against.

Parent and child bays are stupid. I always park in them.
Same with Blue Badge spots. If they are fit enough to walk around a shopping centre they are fit enough to park with everyone else.

Are you being serious or just trying to evoke a reaction?

He's baiting and you're biting ;)

No, I was commenting.
All the others seem to have bitten. Fairly new here but can see a pattern. Same as most other sites really. One resident "person" who has lots of leverage and many who get chastised for daring to even make a positive comment against.

Got it in one my friend :cool:

"he doesn't have leverage."

Don't be silly Freddie - you know he does.

Who is Moderator 11?
As I said I have seen a pattern here, he/she seems to be consistent with it.
I do hope my questions are treated as such.

She was right to remonstrate with the old lady.

Don't be mistaken into thinking old ladies are all sweet little grannies.

Followed a car the other day that performed some extremely dangerous overtaking moves - big Audi estate 3.0 diesel tdi quattro (Has anyone else noticed that a Audis are taking the knobhead mantle once reserved for BMW drivers?)

Anyway after an overtake around the OUTSIDE of a left hand bend with no way of seeing what was coming around the corner as the exit rises and brows , followed by an overtake that continued past a line of cars after the solid white line had kicked in and another overtake where the driver was not back on her side before the van coming the otherway was forced to hug the kerb I decided this driver was going to get an earful from me.
As fortune would have it at the next traffic lights it was turning left and I was going straight on meaning our drivers windows were perfectly aligned. Perfect!! To my shock and horror I looked accross to see A WOMAN DRIVER!
Did I decide at that point to give this member of the fairer sex an easy ride?

No a chance when other peoples safety was at stake so I let rip after I had asked her to wind down her window I asked her ...

Won't you be happy today till you have killed someone?
I then went on to describe the three ridiculous overtakes I had seen her perform.. she looked totally caught out.
She feigned then not to have realised what had happened unfortunately I only had time to finish off with her being a selfish C who didn't give an F about anyone else before the lights changed and I had to drive on.

Will she change her ways? probably not the overtake around outside on the left hand bend shows me that she has not the faintest about road safety and would not even know how to improve her driving even if she decided to.

But yes even elderly or supposedly weaker members of society need telling when they screw up so the OPs sister in law gets my vote and if it means more people speak up when they see people drop litter etc then we will build a better society.

I think your sister-in-law has a point but I'm not sure laying into the old lady was any better than the old lady's inconsiderate parking. The thing is, where does it end. Plenty of times I've been waiting for a space in a car park, watching parents removing their children from the car whilst parked in a standard space when there are 'mother & child' spaces free. I can't park in their space but they can park in mine. Would I have a go though?....No life's too short.

Sponsored Links
Back