What are you drinking tonight?

I'm drinking something that could be compared to making love on the shores of a beautiful lake.

budweiser_light_cans_500ml.jpg

Or in other words, f**king close to water.

Sponsored Links
Final bottle of the week - Mrs Mottie, part time gastroenterology medical typist and full time wine Nazi, sets a limit for us of two bottles per week. Occasionally if I play my cards right, I sneak in an extra one as I did this week. A good staple of ours, Campo Viejo, with our Sunday rosbif. :)

0E5FD424-165A-4C75-8DBE-0ECCD6570E04.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Final bottle of the week - Mrs Mottie, part time gastroenterology medical typist and full time wine Nazi, sets a limit for us of two bottles per week. Occasionally if I play my cards right, I sneak in an extra one as I did this week. A good staple of ours, Campo Viejo, with our Sunday rosbif. :)

View attachment 209878

Your thumb has shrunk!

A Sauvignon Blanc tonight with my prawn spaghetti. Dunno what it cost as I got it in a Christmas hamper from a mate. All I know is that it was from Aldi and it went down well.

6CF51031-118D-42B0-AA0F-AD3D6E52649B.jpeg

Wife bought me a nice bottle of Malbec for working so hard in the guest room, which will instead be my office while covid is still here.

IMG_20201114_182710981.jpg

My wife managed to get me 24 bottles of Lancaster Bomber from Morrisons on a home delivery. Happy days are here again! :)

Im drinking a tall mojito from the cocktail bar, well i have an assistant now keen to practice making them, i volunteered to critique the finished product,

Another Malbec tonight with my roast. I don’t know the price as it came in a Christmas Hamper from Aldi that someone gave me. 14% though so quite strong. Personally I found it bright and intense with a beautiful aroma of fresh fruits, plum and blackberry flavours. It also had a long and intensely fruity finish. :rolleyes:

E7B176F4-B6A9-40F3-B850-6FBD9DF0D024.jpeg

It’s got legs!

7C677DD3-D754-49A0-8315-79BAF6A6BF0E.jpeg

Had to show you a picture of the roast that I cooked all by myself. Beef with horseradish Yorkshire muffins and cauliflower and broccoli cheese. Mm mm mmmm.

685D3F55-E234-4903-81AF-756A8194C04F.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back