What are you drinking tonight?

Is this Alcoholics Anonymous ? Just had this, first of several tonight I feel
1642199457641.jpg

Sponsored Links
This is my go to drink at home beer. It was Leffe, but at just short of 7% I couldn't handle too many. Fu**ing lightweight.
Oh same my other is Westons vintage at 8.5 I only need a few and I'm weeing up the side of the bedroom wardrobe

Sponsored Links
Merlot tonight with our Sunday roast beef. £7.50 from Tesco. Not bad. Not bad at all.

A558CAAC-58AF-4217-8123-5FCE9D7B16D9.jpeg

A 10 year aged port.
I've got a bottle of port that my mate gave me some while ago. It's a 'crusted' port. Wasn't cheap as port goes but I've not touched it yet - he said to decant it otherwise I'll be drinking the 'crust'. I have no idea what he's taking about so I'll save it for when I have a few mates round for a session. :)

I've got a bottle of port that my mate gave me some while ago. It's a 'crusted' port. Wasn't cheap as port goes but I've not touched it yet - he said to decant it otherwise I'll be drinking the 'crust'. I have no idea what he's taking about so I'll save it for when I have a few mates round for a session. :)

It has been settled in the bottle - don't shake it, just very gently decant it, so it leaves the sediment in the bottle.

For a change, I'm having a drop of M&S port with some cheese and biscuits.

79681B4C-FC29-4FC3-89A5-8DD0BCE342F9.jpeg

Just a couple of small measure. :rolleyes:

At 20% ABV, it's a bit to 'burny' for me this late at night. I'd have an attack of reflux at 2.00am if I had a big glass of it!

Sponsored Links
Back