What are you drinking tonight?

Sponsored Links
Torres 10 again, my favourite tipple. Havana club 7 last Thursday just because I can.

Just finishing a xmas pressie bottle of 10yr old Dalwhinnie single malt whilst procrastinating over a decision to liquidate & evict one of our commercial tenants.

Listening to YooToob autoplay muzac, started out with Roy Orbison, went thru all sorts of good stuff, then started playing Cliff Richard ? I mean, WTF, does it know what we're pondering on here?

Cobra tonight with my Indian takeaway. Went to a different takeaway tonight that was recommended to me by my barber and one other bloke in the barbers at the same time. Bloody 'orrible! The lamb, when it wasn't tough and crunchy, it was just one lump of fat and the Chicken tikka smelled like someone had been smoking a fag when they cooked it. Won't be going there again. I should've been suspicious - when I told him where I get my takeaway from, he phoned me up that night and asked for the name of a dish I recommended.

Sponsored Links
SIL recommended an Indian take away to us about 3/4 mile away we tried it once but never again. We have one a 5 minute walk away and don't use that one either. We use a tandoori which is an 8 mile round trip but the food is first class. Find one you like and stick to it (y)

Find one you like and stick to it (y)
I should have done that. We've been going to the same takeaway since we moved here in 1990. It's a restaurant too - Passage to India in Upminster. Mrs Mottie always gives me a funny look if I ask her if she fancies being taken up the passage. :cautious: :eek: :D

Something organic tonight.

5AA35228-73F1-4809-B142-CAD9F01B027F.jpeg

Pinot Noir - £4.99 from Aldi! Very, very nice. I give it the Mottie seal of approval.

It was smooth tasting and full of fruity aromas.

AA0CA56C-C293-47EB-BB33-C843B0B0431B.jpeg

Cotes Du Rhône to go with the Sunday roast. Also from Aldi so wouldn't have been expensive.

78B0FB49-9BC9-4DF1-A762-1747A6747487.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back