What are you drinking tonight?

Being a pain …..but ……where you bought it from and cost ? Tried a few bottles from Aldi over the last year and been surprised how good for the price they have been ……keep up the good work

Sponsored Links
Sainsburys. It's normally £7.50 but currently on offer at £7.00. I bought it with 6 others only last week when they had 25% off 6 bottles or more so it cost me £5.25. I think they still have the 25% off promotion running.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
McEwan's Champion in cans. Much better than the bottled version but be careful of the useless cardboard ring can holder thing.

Vouvray tonight with our salmon and new potatoes. Normally £9.50 from Sainsbury but on a special at £8. Cost me just £6 as I bought it with 25% off of buying 6 bottles or more. Another one that's just a little too sweet for our taste so 7/10 from me.

0D1EA855-4CAC-40C1-9716-181869BF8B06.jpeg

Pinot, Pinot, Pinot noir tonight with my duck breast, creamy mustard mash, purple sprouting broccoli and a garlic, balsamic vinegar and redcurrant jelly jus! £7 at Sainsburys less 25% if you buy 6 mixed bottles or more so just just £5.25 - little more than their house wine! Bargain. 9/10.

E7875F37-FF30-4590-BC91-B55D60651926.jpeg
ABFC3BFD-044D-40B1-AC62-933EB71CBEFD.jpeg

If you weren't already aware, I don't drink any more.

I am always keen to try AF beers and one I simply cannot find for love nor money is Guinness 0%.

Can anyone tell me who stocks it, please?

I don’t do pubs and never have done. Until now, that is. Now, on the first Sunday of every month and the 4 nights that follow, I go down to my local, have 4 pints of lager, go home, and have a dram. And then it’s TT until the first Sunday of the next month.

Asda did stock it ….not too bad , it had a malty taste to it ….but not Guinness …..but then depending on the pub Guinness is good …..or poor …

Sponsored Links
Back