What are you drinking tonight?

BoJo-Lay tonight with our lasagne.

IMG_2015.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bought this for Mrs Mottie. She loved it. 0%. I hated it but then again I don’t even like it with alcohol in it.

IMG_0349.jpeg

Cup of Kenco Decaf coffee.
Decided to give up drinking nearly 3 weeks ago when they discovered cancer cells in my bile duct, which runs through my liver.
In to hospital on Tuesday for a liver biopsy to see exactly where the cancer is, (bile duct or liver), so no point in aggravating my liver, just in case.
I've got half a decanter of 43% single malt scotch and about 30 bottles of Lancaster Bomber plus about 2 dozen bottles of various wines and not tempted one bit to have a drink. Also down to 4 cigs a day, so, hopefully, they should be gone before too long.

Cup of Kenco Decaf coffee.
Decided to give up drinking nearly 3 weeks ago when they discovered cancer cells in my bile duct, which runs through my liver.
In to hospital on Tuesday for a liver biopsy to see exactly where the cancer is, (bile duct or liver), so no point in aggravating my liver, just in case.
I've got half a decanter of 43% single malt scotch and about 30 bottles of Lancaster Bomber plus about 2 dozen bottles of various wines and not tempted one bit to have a drink. Also down to 4 cigs a day, so, hopefully, they should be gone before too long.

Sorry to hear that, Conny. Hope it all goes well for you, but just in case, can I have first refusal on the Bomber? ;););)

Sorry to hear that, Conny. Hope it all goes well for you, but just in case, can I have first refusal on the Bomber? ;););)
:ROFLMAO: You can make the first sensible offer! :LOL:

I'm going to speak to them next week when I've had the biopsy. I used to have a bottle a night, then realised it was just becoming habit and I wasn't enjoying it as much. So I started knocking off the odd night and began to enjoy it again. If they say I can have one once a week I'll be quite happy with that. If not, then, tough luck. Might be able to make a shandy with it if that would be allowed. :)

Sponsored Links
Back