What are you drinking tonight?

Malbec tonight - in my pie. I can’t stay away from it! ;)

B7BF7D97-B666-4AB3-8B16-0234AE3CDF4E.jpeg

Sponsored Links
House Pinot tonight after a large G&T. I’m hoping it will be smooth and mellow with soft cherry and raspberry flavours. :rolleyes:

132541DA-7CD4-4077-B972-B43284D40EEF.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I was drinking the milk of human kindness earlier. A lesson learnt there.

20210430_180000.jpg

I bought 24 of this mixed bunch to give to my supplier and the fella who fixed my van. I then decided to keep them. All virgin from my local brewery. The Mexican is not bad, its better than the lot I got the other week.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Muscadet tonight with my salmon, asparagus, Jersey Royal baby potatoes and Hollandaise sauce. I found it bright and refreshing with flinty mineral notes and crisp lemon zest, apple and melon flavours. :whistle:

37FB2E97-5C45-4FFA-BE08-BED6F7EC7197.jpeg

A Muscadet tonight with my salmon, asparagus, Jersey Royal baby potatoes and Hollandaise sauce. I found it bright and refreshing with flinty mineral notes and crisp lemon zest, apple and melon flavours. :whistle:

View attachment 232046

No, what you actually found was the label on the back describing it as "...bright and refreshing with flinty mineral notes and crisp lemon zest, apple and melon flavours. :LOL::LOL:

No, what you actually found was the label on the back describing it as "...bright and refreshing with flinty mineral notes and crisp lemon zest, apple and melon flavours. :LOL::LOL:
Busted! Actually, if you look on my other posts, that’s what I always do. :LOL::p

Busted! Actually, if you look on my other posts, that’s what I always do. :LOL::p

I've know for a long time. Just thought today was as good as any other to expose you. :LOL:
I did hear you were accused of plagiarism. Their words, not yours. ;)

Malbec again tonight with my duck breast. I found it smooth and mellow with rich dark cherry and plum flavours. :rolleyes:

567C65D1-5CC7-43B7-BB65-FD7F8767B3AB.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back