What are you drinking tonight?

A Sauvy B with tonight’s salmon stir-fry.
68A6ABEE-DD0E-4C26-8DA9-5118103F3559.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Notes of pineapple and melon with a twist of bergamot? ;)

Got me a Henry Weston and then the youngsters owe me so are currently chopping mint and fetching ice for a mojito apparently the best i will ever have, the best ill ever have.

Been drinking Guinness Zero the last few nights.

My Sainsbury's Local moved to a larger site and have started stocking more lines, so I picked a 4 pack up.

Going to a quiz night tonight. Just having nibbles when we're there so I’ve bought a couple of beers to have tonight. A bottle of Tribute and a bottle of Fursty Ferret.

FB7F1AAA-91FD-425C-96CB-56729038854F.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I don't know about you Mottie, bit I'm having more and more bad experiences with bottled beers these days. So many of them are flat, watery and lacking body. It's often a lottery when you open bottles of the same beer; some will be perfect and creamy with a good head whilst others will be flat as a pancake. For many beers I prefer the canned version as it's more reliable.

I don't know about you Mottie, bit I'm having more and more bad experiences with bottled beers these days. So many of them are flat, watery and lacking body. It's often a lottery when you open bottles of the same beer; some will be perfect and creamy with a good head whilst others will be flat as a pancake. For many beers I prefer the canned version as it's more reliable.

Make sure your glass is squeaky clean.
That will knock the head off your beer as quick as anything.

Well, I went to the quiz with with the beers and I came home with……

CBB60954-7F9D-44CA-9138-540911E49A68.jpeg

That'll go great on my cornflakes in the morning. ;)

I wouldn't drink that because I prefer alcohol in my alcohol. I have tried the full fat version though, and although quite sweet, it's strangely moreish and addictive.

I've not drunk alcohol since November and still can't so it was a refreshing surprise how good it was. I had it at a wake.

A Bordeaux from Lidl. Not bad. Probably cost around a fiver. Still using our Mickey Mouse bottle stopper that one of our sons ex-girlfriends brought us back from Florida nearly years ago.

B2D142B0-B994-4F5D-9559-0DF98D2DD0BB.jpeg

20230314_203553.jpg

Can't really say much as I don't drink Guinness but it's better that the 0% lagers I've tasted

We didn’t win the quiz - we came joint second. I won that in the raffle. One of our friends won three prizes out of the six tickets she bought - one after the other! Raised over £600 for cancer charity. The quiz was organised by a friend of our friend who has cancer herself. She's had rotten luck she lost her mum recently when some **** of a kid pushed a firework through her letterbox. :evil: https://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/23330083.romford-death-cctv-shows-firework-explode-oaps-home/
Did they catch the lad?

Sponsored Links
Back