What are you drinking tonight?

Did they catch the lad?
Don't know - he may have been under the age of prosecution but they caught and found guilty of an arson and manslaughter the 19 year who encouraged him to do it. Yet to be sentenced.

Sponsored Links
Don't know - he may have been under the age of prosecution but they caught and found guilty of an arson and manslaughter the 19 year who encouraged him to do it. Yet to be sentenced.

Hope he spends time. Too many scum in this country. Some people want more for some reason

A Chardonnay tonight with our salmon, sautéed potatoes and Mediterranean vegetables.

792A261C-3E65-4233-8F49-D45887884676.jpeg

Sponsored Links
More from where?

Because this nasty person appears not to have come in on a small boat ;)

Linky Linky

Yes I'm talking about Foreigners with bad intentions once in this country.

Not to be confused with good Foreigners who come here to contribute and enjoy a better life.

You for some reason roll them up and
tar them all with the same brush

Yes I'm talking about Foreigners with bad intentions once in this country.

Not to be confused with good Foreigners who come here to contribute and enjoy a better life.

You for some reason roll them up and
tar them all with the same brush
As usual you get things a*se about face in order to try and justify your nasty prejudices!

Care to tell us where you think this nasty individual originates from?

As usual you get things a*se about face in order to try and justify your nasty prejudices!

Care to tell us where you think this nasty individual originates from?

Do you believe there are know Foreigners with bad intentions either already here or are trying to get in.

I make now apologies for disliking Foreign criminals. Why do you feel the need to protect them?

Had our kids and grandkids over for a Mother’s Day dinner today. Opened three bottles tonight. A red, a white and a rosé. Everyone was happy, none more than me as there’s still some red and some white left over. I’m glad the rosé fizz has gone - I don't like it and it’s been hanging about since Christmas!

9A6C078B-5748-4E15-887D-981AC1531C1B.jpeg

EC01A40A-7666-4C5D-9445-8F4B844BFE43.jpeg

A57812C5-DEDB-4AB7-BFAD-ED164B21C8A4.jpeg

Last edited:
I've had a few cans of Heineken 0% and one delicious, moreish, malty bottle of St Peter's Without.

Years ago when I had rebuilt a Lotus Cortina, I joined the lotus cortina register. They had a meet at a pub not too far from me, the Halfway house on the A127. I went there once and not being a beer drinker, I asked for a pint of something low alcohol. Pretty sure it was Kronenburg. Tasted lovely. Went up to get another pint and I asked if that really was low alcohol. The barman went and checked, came back and said it’s not low alcohol, it’s NO alcohol so I had another pint. When I left I felt positively ****ed. I told the blokes in work the following day and they told me it was high alcohol. I phoned the pub up and spoke to the manager and he confirmed it was not alcohol free. I did my nut at him, he apologised for the 'slip up' and said he'd have a word with the staff. Fking idiots.

Years ago when I had rebuilt a Lotus Cortina, I joined the lotus cortina register. They had a meet at a pub not too far from me, the Halfway house on the A127. I went there once and not being a beer drinker, I asked for a pint of something low alcohol. Pretty sure it was Kronenburg. Tasted lovely. Went up to get another pint and I asked if that really was low alcohol. The barman went and checked, came back and said it’s not low alcohol, it’s NO alcohol so I had another pint. When I left I felt positively ****ed. I told the blokes in work the following day and they told me it was high alcohol. I phoned the pub up and spoke to the manager and he confirmed it was not alcohol free. I did my nut at him, he apologised for the 'slip up' and said he'd have a word with the staff. Fking idiots.

Should have given you Kaliber. Definitely alcohol free, but you wouldn't be going back for seconds.

A Récolte tonight with our lamb shanks. It’s become one of my favourites. £6.50 at Sainsbury’s.

0BAE819B-B27D-44CB-B929-6B3A440BDF03.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back