What are you drinking tonight?

A Rosé with our seafood pasta tonight.

IMG_0897.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Mrs Mottie is off to Spain for 6 days with her mates tomorrow so to start her holiday off Spanish stylee, we had a Paella with Sangria, of course!

IMG_1050.jpeg

Sponsored Links
A rosé with our salmon stir-fry. Not bad but a bit pricey - eight and a half quid from…..Lidl. Bought by mistake because in that place they put the prices on the shelf above. I thought it was £3.49. They got me. Again,

IMG_1181.jpeg

Back to my favourite...

St. Peter's Without.

But I also got some Bavaria zero Weissbier from middle son for Father's Day. Bless!

Getting on well with my third bottle of Hog's Back cider: Hazy Hog got me in a daze; Hazy Hog is my fave flave. I luv this piggy brew. Not dry, not sweet, a little bit fizzy but not so dizzy it feels like a rave in the brain, more of a cool danse on a warm summer night. :cool:

:cool: Getting on well with my third bottle of Hog's Back cider: Hazy Hog got me in a daze; Hazy Hog is my fave flave. I luv this piggy brew. Not dry, not sweet, a little bit fizzy but not so dizzy it feels like a rave in the brain, more of a cool danse on a warm summer night. :cool:
Are you rapping already? :ROFLMAO:

A couple of pints, at lunchtime, of Three Tuns Solstice after a 2km swim.

Spent the afternoon and early evening stripping gloss from a very heavy and glazed door. Earning myself a sit down, with a pint of Nothelter weissbier.
Which disappeared quite quickly.

Now, while deciding whether / if to have anything to eat, a Mandarina weissbier

IMAG0104.jpg

A mix tonight. Leftovers from the family BBQ yesterday. White wine was used in the risotto, I finished the red then I helped Mrs Mottie with the Prosecco. I’m helpful like that.

IMG_1293.jpeg

Taybeh Golden Palestinian beer.

Could have
20230710_192310.jpg
had a glass to go with it.

Last edited:
Finished off the last of the Beaujolais while I was prepping Sunday dinner.

IMG_1463.jpeg

And then to go with dinner, some Sainsbury’s Pinot.

IMG_1465.jpeg

Dinner was short ribs, cavolo nero, roast carrots and mashed potatoes with butter and a splash of truffle infused olive oil. Apart from the ribs, all the veg came from our allotment just 30 minutes before being cooked. Can't get much fresher than that.

Sponsored Links
Back