What are you drinking tonight?

Sponsored Links
Madri

Carling, but branded to make it look exotic
Spotted it in Sainsburys this afternoon and realised I'd got it wrong. :LOL:
Wife phoned both sons whilst there to confirm that's what they drank and both, (1 living in Derbyshire and other living in London), said no. They now drink Peroni. :rolleyes: They seem to change their drink as often as I change my socks! (and that's every day by the way ;) )

Sponsored Links
IMG_0999 19.17.41.jpg

11.3% so will just have the one!

½ pint Apple cider vinegar with Pellegrino.

Good for the gut not so for the teeth

Not a beer for me, you understand. :) Never touched the stuff, but when I was over in France I saw this Belgian beer in a couple of places. Now I know what Himmass Bloomers quaffs of an evening in his place in deepest France. Being quite strong, it also explains the mind-numbing pc claptrap he spouts ad nauseum :rolleyes:

Not a beer for me, you understand. :) Never touched the stuff, but when I was over in France I saw this Belgian beer in a couple of places. Now I know what Himmass Bloomers quaffs of an evening in his place in deepest France. Being quite strong, it also explains the mind-numbing pc claptrap he spouts ad nauseum :rolleyes:

How do you know what I'm posting? :rolleyes:
Still obsessed about people you claim to be ignoring. :rolleyes:
Try this, it'll suit your mental dilemma:
1702986140403.png

Er.

I think I've hit the xmas stock a bit early....
Guinness.
Harp.
San Miguel....

And Watneys Party 7.

Both dropped off the radar though, in the 80s iirc.

Anyway, gonna crack open a few Hoffmeisters later.... ;)

100272316_1-1.jpg

Brewed by Guinness.
Lovely stuff for a light (4%) beer.

We don't do bitter over here (except moaning about the Brits) so finding a light, lowish alcohol beer is challenging.

I like pale ales the best but the 5-6% abv is a bit much when you just want something other than a tea or coffee in the evening.

We picked up a couple of bottles of German mead, as a special deal at Lidl, whilst away last time. It has a reputation of being one of the better ones. So we tried it last night for the first time. Heated in a pan, to near boiling, then served - it was quite bitter. Had to add honey and slices of orange to temper it down a bit, then it became quite drinkable.

Sponsored Links
Back